First Concert

I'm having my first tour wit the boys and I'm extremely nervous. We just had our award ceremony a few weeks ago and now a tour. We did many new albums and we are getting more and more fans.

"Wait, Y/N isn't in the old albums. How is she going to do it?" Joonie asked. We were all having a meeting 2 days before our first day.

"I won't." I said. Everyone looked at me.

"What?" He said.

"I won't do the old albums. You guys will because I wasn't part of your group to do it. I will only do the songs from when I joined. I'm not gonna take the spotlight from your old albums that made you a group. It's fine." I said.

"That's crazy. You are part of our team now." Jiminie said.

"Jimin, I wasn't there when you debuted and the year after you debuted. I joined last year. I'm fine with it. ARMYs will still see me at the concerts." I said.

"But-" Jiminie said but I cut him off.

"No buts. I am okay with my decision. It won't cause problems also. You guys already have your parts to your old songs and the choreo. I don't want to ruin it." I said.

"You'll be singing and dancing to 10 out of 22 songs." Jin oppa said.

"I'm fine with that. We will explain to ARMYs." I said. The boys sighed.

"Can you please respect my decision? I want everyone to be happy." I said.

"Okay we'll do that." PDnim said.

"Thank you sir." I said.

"But sir, she knows all our songs. Why can't she sing with us?" Joonie said.

"Because you guys did those song without her when she wasn't part of the group. She doesn't want to burden you guys and ruin it for the ARMYs." He said.

"She won't though." Yoongi said. I was silent.

"Boys!" I raised my voice. They stopped and looked at me. I sighed.

"Listen to our boss. This is my decision. It's final. Now we should probably get ready since we have 3 days in Seoul for our concerts." I said.

"Meeting ended." PDnim said. I got up and grabbed my stuff and left. We drove home in silence. We got home and went inside. I went to my room. I packed up since we were heading to the stadium tomorrow.

~Next Day~

I woke up and grabbed an outfit. I took a 10 minute shower. I did my morning routine. I got dressed and brushed my hair.

I put a mask and sunglasses on

I put a mask and sunglasses on. I got my bag full of clothes. I grabbed my chargers and wallet and put it in my bag. I then went downstairs. We went to the company to practice. We spent the whole day not talking, well me and the boys. I was stressing a little and started crying so I went to the music room. I heard a knock on the door. I got up and yanked the door open.