Akio's Birthday

We got done with the Sapporo, Japan concert and we are back in South Korea for a little break. We worked on finishing our next album Love Yourself:Her. We were in the studio while Akio played with his toys with the staff. We were practicing our dances. Akio watched and clapped his hands. I smiled. I was dancing until I seen him get up and start walking. We stopped and looked him. We yelled. He jumped. I went up to him and hugged him. "Akio you just took your first steps." I said. He giggled. We went back to practicing.

September 18

Our album was released and it went viral all over the world. We released music videos and did photoshoots.

October 11

We arrived in Osaka. We took many pictures and played games. We stayed for about 6 days and then we headed to Taiwan for 1 week and a couple days. Akio was having fun traveling and seeing new places. Everyone loved him and we took lots of cute pictures with each other. The boys took some pictures with Akio also.

November 1

We were heading to Macau. I was eating with Akio.

"Noona." I looked at Taetae.

"What?" I asked.

"Are we gonna go shopping for his birthday?" I nodded. I turned around and Akio looked out the window. I smiled and decided to take a picture. I started tearing up. 'I can't believe this little boy brings so much happiness.' I thought. I was so in my thoughts, I didn't realize the boys and Akio was looking at me. Akio got up and wiped my cheek.

"Noona don't cry." Akio said. I cried more. He hugged me. I held him tight.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I just can't believe how time flew from when I first got you." I sniffled. We brought the hug.

"Noona." I hummed and dabbed my eyes.

"Where is eomma and appa?" He asked. My eyes widened and so did the boys.

"Um Akio you won't be seeing eomma and appa for a while because they-"

"Did they want me?" He asked. I held his hands.

"Um they just wanted you to be in better care so they had me take care of you." I said. He started crying.

"Do they love me?" I broke down.

"They do deep down." I said. I wiped his tears.

"Will something happen to me?" I shook my head.

"No nothing will and I won't let it happen. You're in my care. No one else will have you. You are such an amazing and sweet child. I will always protect you no matter what it takes because I love you. You'll be my #1 boy." I said. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"I love you too Noona." He said. We broke the hug. We smiled and put our foreheads together.

November 4

It's Akio's birthday and he is turning 3. I woke up and bathed Akio. I got him dressed.

 I got him dressed