In Memory

Boys POV

It's been a few days since Y/n's death. We haven't been out really. We went to BigHit for a live video. We set up one of the practice rooms with chairs. We sat down.

"Let's start." PD said. The staff gave the thumbs up.

"2.3" Joon said.

"Hello. We are BTS." We said in sync and bowed.

"As you all know. Y/n has passed. The reason being as no one knows except for certain friends was that she had ovarian cancer." Joon said tearing up.

"The stage she was at was incurable. There was no saving her." Jin said. All of us teared up.

"She told us after going to the doctors along with her family and bestfriends." Yoongi said.

"She said that she had 8 months left." Hobi started crying.

"When she told us, our hearts shattered. We had barely time to spend with her. She was too young." Jimin said.

"We made sure to make her last months and days memorable." Kook choked out.

"She didn't want any of ARMY to worry or her idol friends. She didn't want to see you sad." Tae said.

"She wrote letters before leaving. She wrote a letter for you ARMY." Joon said. He opened up the letter. He started reading it. We all cried and the staff brought tissues. Joon finished.

"We are sorry for not being social these last few days. We needed time. We are still grieving because she was our sister. She was everything to us. We loved her very much. She will always be important to us. Thank you ARMY and we will see you soon." Joon said.

"Bye ARMY." We choke out. They shut off the live. Joon finally cried. We all hugged each other.

"We will have a private ceremony for family and idols only in a week. We will make the announcement." Manager said. We nodded.

1 week later

We got dressed.

We got in the van and went to the destination

We got in the van and went to the destination. We got there and seen all the reporters. We got out and bowed while walking inside. We got fully inside and seen alot of idols. They looked our way. We bowed lightly. We walked closer. Got7 went up to us. They were crying.

"We are sorry for your guy's loss. We know how important she was." Mark said. Jackson hugged Joon. We all hugged each other. We talked to the idols. We talked with Y/n's parents while Akio cried. Kook picked up Akio and hugged him. The ceremony started. We sat down up front next to her family. They played a memory video. We couldn't stop crying.

~In memory of Park Y/n~
~Loving daugher, sister, friend, and member~
~January 15, 1995- August 16, 2019~

The ceremony ended and we went home.

December 4

It's the MAMAs in Japan. We went to Bighit to get ready. After a few hours, we were done.

 After a few hours, we were done

We got to the Dome and got out. We went to the carpet and stood.

"Hello BTS." She said. We introduced ourselves.

"So what surprises will we see in your performance tonight?"

"Well it's special performance dedicated to Y/n." Joon said. Everyone cheered. We then left to our seats. We kept winning award throughout the awards. We change our performace from Dionysus and Bulletproof pt. 2 to Magic Shop and Spring Day. We kept Boy with Luv and Mikrokosmos. It was our turn to perform. We were ready.

The light went off and we got in position

The light went off and we got in position. The played piano version of Y/n's You Don't Know. Everyone cheered. The screen went on with a short video of all the happy times with Y/n. We got in a line with her mic stand and a butterfly attached to a rose on the stand. The lights turned on.

"Thank you Y/n." We said. We started. After our performance, everyone clapped. We went backstage and fanned. We went back to our seats and bowed to any idols. We got more awards and ended up getting all daesaengs. We couldn't be happier and hoped Y/n was proud of us.