Wing Tour Pt.3

May 6

It was the day of the concert and I brought Akio with me.
Outfit

I put the baby bag on my shoulder

I put the baby bag on my shoulder. I tried holding the car seat.

"Y/N let us help." Hobi said and grabbed the seat.

"Ok thank you hobi." I said with a weak smile. We went back stage to the room. Hobi set the car seat on the couch. I opened the baby bag and grabbed some of his toys and place them on him. He giggled and played with them. "Okay Akio, noona is gonna go practice for concert. Can you be a good boy and behave?" I asked. He did a little. I gave him a kiss on the head.

"Y/N we can take care of him." Some of the staff said.

"I don't want to bother you guys and burden you." I said. They shook their heads.

"We are extra just for help and this is perfect. We will babysit Akio." She said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. They nodded. I bowed. "Thank you so much. Everything is in that bag." I said. They smiled. I grabbed my box and hooked it on the back of my pants. I went and grabbed my earpieces and mic and headed on stage. I seen some of the staff with the boys and manager. "I'm sorry I'm late." I ran up and bowed.

"It's okay Y/N." Manager said. We started practicing. I seen soundcheck come in. I smiled and waved. I started practicing my solo song. ARMYs were cheering.

"Get it Y/N." Hobi said cheering. I tried not to laugh and the boys knew it so they started doing weird dances and mocking me. I stayed focus until I finished my song.

"Wow Noona, your focus. You didn't break." Jimin said and everyone clapped. We practiced and then one of the staff members ran to me.

"Y/N, Akio won't stop crying we tried everything. We fed him. We changed him." He said.

"Bring him out here for a little." He nodded and ran off.

"Y/N you would be an amazing mother." An ARMY yelled.

"Aww thank you." I smiled and bowed. The boys continued practice on their songs. The staff brought Akio out. He was whining until he saw the boys dance. He started laughing and clapping his hands.

"Awwww." The fans said. He looked and smiled.

"Your brother is so cute Y/N." A fanboy said. I smiled. I grabbed Akio and rocked him. I went to the souncheck area and showed ARMYs him.

"Hey look Akio. It's ARMY." I said. He talked. The ARMYs cheered softly to not scare him. I brought him and started singing.