Collaboration

It's been a few weeks since the incident with the couple. Now we are going to awards for the next 2 days. A couple staff members are gonna take care of Akio when we get to the destination. We were at bighit getting changed. I put my outfit on. I went out.

"This seems a little tight

"This seems a little tight." I said. A couple of the girl staff came and helped me. She did my makeup. They straightened my hair and pinned it back with a bow.

"How does that feel?" She asked.

"Much better. Thank you." I bowed.

"Noona you look so beautiful." Akio said. I looked at him on the couch.

"You look handsome to Akio." I said. He giggled.

"Okay let's go its time to go." Manager said. Tae took Akio. We won awards and now we are finishing our tour. We finished our last tour dates. We relaxed for 2 days and now we are heading to bighit for a meeting.

"I wonder what PDnim wants." I said.

"Same here." Joon said. We got out and went inside. We went to the meeting room. We sat down.

"Ok now that everyone is here. Someone wants to collab with us. His stage name is Bou." PDnim said.

"Wow he is a really good artist." Yoongi said.

"Well he is actually on his way to talk about this collaboration." Manager said. We nodded. I got up.

"I'm gonna go use the restroom." I bowed a little.

"Okay you can go." Manager said. I went to the restroom. I did my business and washed my hands. I dried my hands and went out towards the room until someone called me. I turned around. I bowed.

"Hello." I said. I looked at him.

"I'm Bou, who are you beautiful?" I gulped. I felt a little uncomfortable. I looked down, not know what to say. I saw his feet. I looked up and he was right in front of me. I backed away but he grabbed me harsh.

"Ow let me go." I said. I tried yanking back but he was too strong. I stepped on his foot. He backed away.

"You bitch." He slapped me. I held my face. I felt my eyes water.

"Mr. Bou, they want you in the meeting room." A staff member said. I looked down and went towards the meeting room but he yanked me back.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you messed with the wrong person." He said. He grabbed my chin harsh and looked at my lips.

"Let me go!" I growled and he kissed me. I stomped on his foot harder and ran to the meeting room. I went in. I bowed and looked down while going to my seat. I was shaking.

"Y/N, you're back. Perfect timing. I heard he just got here." PDnim said. I nodded.

"Hey Y/N noona are you okay?" Kook asked. I nodded. The door opened. I looked up while covering my face and seen Bou. He looked at me shocked but hid it. He sat down.

"Hello I'm Kim Namjoon the leader. It's nice to meet you sir." He said. The boys introduced themselves.

"Who is this pretty lady." Bou said. I gulped.

"Hello, I'm Park Y/N, the 8th member." I bowed my head. I was silent after.

"Ok Bou, what do you want the music video and collab to be about?" PDnim asked.

"Well it's gonna be a romantic love story and its gonna be a little intimate about 2 lovers." He said. I started to tear up. 'I don't want to collab with him. Please don't make me.' I thought. "I was wondering if the boys can sing and then me and Y/N can sing looking at each other." He said.

"What do you think Y/N?" PDnim asked. I felt all the boys look at me but my face was covered by my hair. That's when the door opened.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but PD and Sejin sir, I have to show you something important." A staff said.

"Can it wait?" PDnim asked nicely.

"I don't think so." She said.

"Okay come here and show us." Manager said. I was a little shaky. I put my hands on my lap and fiddled with my fingers.

"What?!" PDnim yelled. We all jumped. We looked at him. PD and Manager looked at me.

"What happened PDnim?" Yoongi asked. They looked at Bou.

"I'm sorry Mr. Bou but we will not be collabing with you." PDnim said.

"What why not?" He said.

"Because you harmed Y/N." Manager said. I looked at Manager. I seen all the boys look at me.

"I don't even know Y/N. This is the first time meeting her." He lied. I looked down and started crying silently. I got up and walked out with the boys calling my name. I went to the practice room where I saw Akio playing with his action figures. I fell sobbing. Akio ran to me.

"Noona." He said.

~No one's POV~

"Then what's this?" PDnim said showing the tablet. It shows him walking up to Y/N and talking. Y/N backed away and the Bou grabbed her. She yelled and then stopped on his foot. He slapped her making the boys gasp. They watched and Y/N tried to walk away but he yanked her back harsh. Kook clenched his fist. The boys were mad.

"Where did you get that? You're gonna regret this." Bou said. PDnim posted it on the web.

"No I think you will." Manager said. Bou got up and left.

"I can't believe he did that to her." Jin said.

"Let's got to the practice room where Akio is. Maybe she is there." Hobi said. Everyone nodded and got up.

~Y/N's POV~

I was crying on the floor. "Noona why are you crying?" Akio asked. The door opened.

"Oh my god, Y/N." Yoongi said and every ran to me. I couldn't breath. I was crying so much. The helped me sit up.

"Noona came here and the fell crying. I don't know what's wrong." Akio started crying.

"Oh Akio come here." Tae said. Akio hugged Tae.

"Why didn't you tell us Y/N?" Manager asked.

"I don't know. It all happened quick and I was still shaken. I didn't want to make things worse and then he think I was lieing and playing fake. I didn't know what to do." I sobbed. Jimin and Hobi hugged me.

"The security guard was watching and decided to transfer it to the tablet and give it to a staff member to tell me and good thing they did." PDnim said.

"It's posted so he will go through lots of hate." Manager said.

"We should probably go home and let Y/N rest." Joon said.

"That's fine with me since we don't have a collab anymore." Pdnim said. Jimin and Hobi helped me up. Hobi gave me my stuff. I bowed a little. Jimin packed Akio's stuff in his bag and grabbed it. Everyone had their stuff. I walked out the entrance with the boys following me and there was a random mob of reporters.

"Y/N what was that with Idol star Bou?"

"Do you have any relations with Bou?"

"You guys kissed. Were you a couple before?" They started getting closer and then bodyguards came and helped me to the van. I was hiding my face and crying.