Gone

I decided to write letters for 2 weeks. I wrote one for the boys. I wrote one for my family. One for Bighit. One for ARMY. I wrote one for my college besties. The boys made sure I was happy. We celebrated New Years yesterday. Yep it's 2019.  is when I'm supposed to leave this lovely world. I MCed with Bambam and Jinyoung of Got7. I also MCed with Soobin of TXT, our fellow bighit family. I made sure to have time for my family and bestfriends. I also made time to go hand out with the 95 line groupchat. Time is going by fast which means quicker I'm gone. I'm not like how fast it's going but I am making sure to have the letters in a box. I made sure to put a note on top saying from Y/n. Me and the boys say I love you every morning and night. I enjoy seeing ARMYs smiling at concerts. So far ARMYs haven't suspected anything other than weight loss. I always told them I was okay and I've been eating. It is now Mid-July. The boys always checking up on me. I had the box set on my desk.

August 16

We were practicing for an upcoming award ceremony. We were taking a break and the boys were cheering me on. I gave them a weak smile.

"Aish our bangtan girl that we love so much. You are awesome at this choreography." Hobi said hugging me.

"Thanks and I love you guys too." We all hugged.

"Let's rest for a little bit." Kook said. I nodded. I layed down on my phone. I felt weaker now. I looked at the boys and seen them laughing. I smiled.

"Thank you for everything." I whispered. I felt my eyes slowly closing.

Boy's POV

"Okay guys, it's been 8 minutes. Let's practice." Joon said.

"Let's go wake up Y/n noona. She fell asleep." Jimin said. We went to Y/n. Jimin shook her lightly. She didn't move. We shook her again. No movement.

"Jimin move." Joon said. He moved. Joon put his head against her chest. His eyes widened.

"No. No. Y/n please no." He said shaking her.

"Wait she is gone." Jin said.

"Yes. There is no heartbeat." Joon said.

"HELP!!" Tae screamed. The staff came in along with manager. We backed away crying. Manager looked at us.

"She is gone hyung." Kook said. Manager started tearing up and came to us. He hugged us. The ambulance came and covered Y/n with a sheet. We bawled our eyes.

"Her last words were thanks and I love you guys too. That's why she said that." Yoongi said. Manager gave us the next few days off.

No one's POV

3 hours after your death. It became number 1 on the news trending. Everyone was shocked. ARMYs posted alot crying. Your family were crying and drove to the boys along with your bestfriends. The boys heard a knock. They went to the door.

"Please tell me what happened?" Your mother asked crying. They let your friends and family in.

"We were dancing." Hobi cried.

"We decided to take a break and said the we loved Y/n and praised her dancing. We relaxed. We got up after 8 minutes and thought Y/n was sleeping but she wasn't." Joon said. They cried.

"Noona is gone." Akio cried out.

"I'm so sorry Akio." Tae said hugging him.

"Can we go to her room?" Your appa asked. They nodded.

"Let's all go." Beomseok said. They all went up to your room. They cried seeing your room. Haegi seen the box. She grabbed it and set it on your bed.

"Guys." She said. Everyone looked towards her.

"This is from Y/n." She said. She opened it up. She seen alot of envelopes.

"What's in it?" Kook asked.

"Envelopes with names on them." She said. She pulled them out.

"Wait are those goodbye letters?" Jimin asked.

"Yes." Haegi said. She pulled them all out.

"Here is mine." She said. She passed them out.

"She has one for Bighit and ARMY." Haegi said. She gave all of them to Joon.

"She wanted to say everything in a letter and then spend her last times with us." Your eomma said.

"We will leave after bringing a few things of Y/n's." Your appa sniffled.

"Go ahead. She is your daughter and your bestfriend." Jin said. They grabbed a couple things for each of them.

"Goodbye Y/n." Your eomma cried out before leaving with your bestfriends.

Let me tell yall. I am so sorry for the depressing ending. I was bawling while writing this and probably will for the next part or 2.