Comeback Performances

I woke up early and got up. I went to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. I then went to the bathroom and turned on the water. I got undressed and then hopped in the shower. After about 15 minutes, I got out and wrappped myself with the towel. I brushed my teeth and then dried off. I then got dressed and dried my hair.

I brushed my hair and then went to my bedroom

I brushed my hair and then went to my bedroom. I grabbed my mask and put it on I then grabbed my bag and put my phone in it. I then went downstairs. I went to the living room and seen the boys.

"Everyone ready?" Namjoon asked. We nodded. We got in the van and went to the place, Music Bank is usually held. We got out and the staff brought us backstage. We ate breakfast and then watched the other artists go. 

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." I said. They nodded. I went to the bathroom and did my business. I walked out and accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry." I bowed.

"Oh no it's okay." He said. I looked up. 

"You're Sungjae from BTOB." I said. He nodded. 

"You must be the new member of BTS. I heard a lot about you." He smiled.

"Oh kamsahamnida." I bowed. He bowed back. 

"No problem. Oh I have to go. Bye it was nice meeting you." He said. I nodded. I then went to the boys.

"Finally, we have to start getting ready." Yoongi oppa said.

"Mianhae." I then got dressed and sat down while they worked on me. After about an hour, we were done. The staff told us we had to get our mics and earpieces and head to the stage. We nodded. We put our earpieces and got our mics attached. I needed help put my box on the bacl of my pants.

"Noona need help." Jungkook asked.

"Yes please." I said. I lifted up my jacket and he hooked it on. "Thank you Kookie." He smiled.

"Okay guys, we got this. We are BTS. No matter what happens we will get through whatever. Y/N since this is your first stage performance, don't be nervous. You can do it." Joonie said. I nodded. We put our hands in the middle. "BTS!" We said. Joonie went up on stage and started. Kookie went up next. ARMYs were cheering. It was my turn and I went up and started singing. Everyone cheered. I felt happy. The boys joined me on stage. After a few minutes we finished. WE went back stage and the staff came up and gave us water. We took of our mics and gave them to the staff.

"You guys did amazing." Manager Sejin said. 

"Thank you, Manager." We said. We then sat down while the staff fanned us. We did a lot of comeback stages for a week straight and didn't win any awards. I was starting to think it was because of me. I was sitting in the room for our last comeback stage. I was in my thoughts and the boys noticed and sat next to me.

"Why is our girl upset?" Hobi said hugging me.

"Huh?" I said. 

"You are zoned out and look upset." Namjoon said.