New Album

I woke up to my alarm. I checked it. It's 6:00am. I shut it off and went to my closet. I grabbed an outfit and went to the bathroom. I turned on the water and got undressed. I hopped in the shower and felt the hot water. I sighed. "This is relaxing." I said. After 10 minutes, I got out and wrapped myself. I brushed my teeth then dried off. I got dressed and dried my hair.

I looked at myself and seen dark circles

I looked at myself and seen dark circles. I decided to put light makeup on to hide them. I went to my bedroom and grabbed my mask and beret. I put them on then grabbed my mini bag to put my phone and wallet in. I then went downstairs.

"Goodmorning everyone." I said.

"Goodmorning Y/N." They said.

"I'll see you at the studio. I'm going to go get coffee and drop off my assignments. I won't be long." I said.

"You should bring one of us." Yoongi oppa said.

"Aniyo, I'll be fine Yoongi oppa." I said. I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Okay be careful." Namjoon said. I threw up a peace sign and winked.

"Sir will Joonie." I then left. I went to the cafe. I walked in.

"How may I help you?" He said.

"I'll have a 4 Americanos, 3 Caramel Macchiatos, 3 Iced Vanilla Coffees, a latte and fruit smoothie." I said. I paid then sat down.

"Oh my god Y/N, you're here." I looked up and seen my old boss, Mr. Lee.

"Hello Mr. Lee. I did say I would visit." I said. I bowed a little. He smiled. After a few minutes, I grabbed the drinks. I said bye and then headed to college. I went inside with a Americano and Iced coffee. I seen my friends.

"Hey guys, here are your coffees. I have to go. Can you guys turn these in for me?" I asked. They nodded.

"Where you going?" They asked.

"To BigHit." I said. They nodded and gave me a hug. I then left for the studio. I got to BigHit and parked. I grabbed the drinks and went inside. The staff welcomed me. I pulled down my mask and went to the meeting room. I seen PDnim and Manager Sejin.

"You're early, Y/N." Manager said.

"I know Manager. Anyways I got you guys coffee." I said. I set the coffe on the table.

"Caramel Macchiato, Americano, or Iced coffee Vanilla?" I asked.

"Oh you didn't have to but I'll have Caramel Macchiato." PDnim said.

"I'll have an iced coffee." Manager said. I gave them their drinks and bowed. I seen the boys come in.

"Perfect we have one minute till we start." PDnim said. I grabbed my latte. The boys looked at me.

"I told you I would be here on time." I said and sipped my drink. I looked at them. "Fruit smoothie for TaeTae because you don't like coffee. Americanos for Namjoon, Jiminie, and Yoongi oppa. Caramel Macchiato for Hobi and Jin oppa. Iced for Kookie and I also got you a banana milk." I said.