Problems

~Y/n's POV~

I walked up to the boys. They looked at me. "Okay, we are going to our dorms." JB said. I nodded. I got in the van with them forgetting my mask. I sat there staring. 

"So noona." BamBam said. 

"Yes." I said and looked at him.

"What's it like to live with 7 boys?" He asked. They looked at me. I sighed and felt like crying. They noticed.

"Oh sorry noona." BamBam said. 

"It's okay BamBam." I said. The boys were goofy on the ride back. It reminded me of BTS. I looked at the window tearing up. 'I'm sorry I'm a problem.' I thought. I shut my eyes. After a few minutes of looking out the window. We got to the boys dorms. We got out and went inside. I sat on the couch. I sat there while the boys sat down.

"Um y/n-ah, do you want anything to drink?" Mark asked. 

"Oh um no thank you I'm fine." I said. After 15 minutes, I heard a knock. Youngjae got up and got the door. I looked up and seen the boys. They looked at me worried. 

"Y/n noona, are you okay?" Tae asked.

"I thought I was a problem." I stared at them. Akio came out of no where. my eyes widened and I got up and he hugged me, crying. 

"Noona they left me all alone at the dorm." He cried out. 

"Akio go play with Bam Bam hyung okay." I said and he nodded. I stood up and looked at GOT7. "Do you guys have a room that I can go talk to the boys in?" I said.

"Ah yes. Follow me." Jinyoung said. We followed Jinyoung. He showed us a big room. 

"Thank you." I said. I walked into the room. The boys closed the door.

"Y/n, it's not what it looks like?" Namjoon said. 

"Oh really, you left my baby brother alone in a house where anything could have happened. What if a Sasaeng got into the house and hurt him? What if he ended up hurting himself and oh I don't know dieing? Did you guys ever think about that?" I crossed my arms.

"Oh and did you ever think that we weren't the only one's who left him? You did too noona." Jimin said. I put my tongue on the inside of my cheek. I licked my lips. 

"Fine you want to bring stuff up, we can. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung have been stealing your favorite action figures and drinking your banana milk. Jimin, Taehyung has been eating your snacks. Jin oppa, Namjoon has been breaking your stuff." I said. 

"WHAT!" They yelled. We were all arguing. 

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Jin oppa yelled. We got silent. "Let's just go back to the dorm." He said.

"Fine!" We said. We went downstairs. I bowed to the boys. 

"Thank you for taking care of me and Akio. We will be heading back." I sneezed. They looked at me worried. 

"No problem Y/n noona." Yugyeom said. Akio came to me.

"Bye Jackson." Namjoon said. 

"Bye. Have a good day." Jackson said. We bowed and left. We got to the dorm and I went straight to my room and slammed the door. I stayed in my room. I worked on writing my songs.

~Next Day~

I woke up and got dressed.

I put my mask and hat on. I put my phone and wallet in my little clutch. I woke up Akio. I helped him get dressed. I gave him his mask and hat.

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys. I went to my car and put Akio in the back. "Buckle up buddy." I said. He buckled up. I got in and put my seatbelt on. I drove to the cafe. I parked and brought Akio inside. I put my mask down.

"How may I help you?" She looked up and gasped.

"Hi nice to meet you." I gave her a weak smile. She smiled. "I'll have a vanilla latte with a breakfast sandwich." I looked down. "Akio what would you like?" I asked. He moved his arms up to pick him up. I picked him up. 

"I'll have apple juice and a muffin please." He smiled. 

"Aww you two are cute. Coming right up." She smiled and told me the cost. I paid and gave her my card. She gave it back to me. "I don't know why ARMYs hate on you. You are sweet and mature. You are so pretty too and the boys treat you like a sister. Don't worry Y/n unnie, you can get through it. Fighting." She bowed. I bowed back. 

"Thank you." I sat down waiting. After a few minutes, she came and gave me a to go bag and drinks. I bowed and left. I headed to the company. A staff took Akio with his drink and food. I thanked them and went to the meeting room with my stuff. I sat in their waiting for everyone. I ate my food and threw away my trash. The boys, Manager, and PD came in. They sat down. 

"Okay guys. We have problems. Everyone thinking Jungkook and Y/n are dating. More hate is being added. I know you guys had an argument yesterday. You guys are like family. Why are you fighting?" PD asked. 

"We just got into a little fight. It won't happen again." Namjoon said. PD sighed. 

"Well we have 2 months till interviews in America. Are you guys working on songs?" PD asked.

"Yes we are sir." Yoongi oppa said. We continued with the meeting. We finished and went to the break room where Akio was. I thanked the staff. 

"Come on Akio." I said. He got up and held my hand.