Wings Tour

~Y/N's POV~

Its our first day of the tour and it's Hobi's birthday. We were getting changed. Me and the boys finished before Hobi because we wanted to suprise him. The staff told us to go head on stage while they stall Hobi. We nodded. We went to the stage. The ARMYs screamed.

"Hey everyone. So as you all know it's our hope's birthday." Jiminie said.

"Right now the staff is stalling him so we don't have much time." Kookie said.

"We want to suprise him." Jin said.

"So ARMYs, we will sing to him when we come back." Joonie said.

"We will count down." I said.

"Can you do it ARMYYY?" Tae yelled. They screamed. We went back stage. We nodded to the staff. Hobi came.

"Come on Hobi. They are waiting." I said. We went back on. They let's went on.

"Sorry ARMY." Hobi said.

"3. 2. 1." We said and started singing. Hobi was shocked and started crying. I ran up to him and hugged while I sang. We finished and everyone cheered.

"Wow thank you everyone." Hobi sniffled. We all hugged him. He calmed down and smiled.

"Now everyone. LET'S PARTY!" I growled everyone cheered. The music started. We finished our concerts Seoul. 

March 5

We are now heading to South America. "Wow I can't believe we are going to South America." I said. They smiled. "I'm excited." I looked out the window. The boys chuckled. I watched a show with the maknaes.

March 7

We got to the hotel that we were staying at. We got settled in and went out for food. We went back to the hotel after dinner. I went to take shower. I got my clothes and went to the bathroom. I turned on the water and got undressed. I hopped in amd took a 15 minute shower. I turned off the water and got out. I dried off and put my undergarments on. I heard a knocl at my door. I went into the room and grabbed my robe.

"Hang on just a second. I'm not dressed." I yelled. I put the robe on and went to the door. I opened and seen no one. I was confused. I went out and looked amd them someone grabbed me. I screamed.

"I love you Y/N. Love me back." He said. I started crying. I yanked my arm away and ran crying.

"Who are you?" I cried out.  He grabbed my arm harder and dug his nails into me. I screamed again. I fell amd he fell on top of me. The boys came out.

"I'm an ARMY. You're so beautiful." He said. The bodyguards came and grabbed him. I backed away. The boys came to me. I was trembling.

~Boys' POV~

We were chilling in our own rooms when we heard a scream. We got out of our dorms and looked. A guy was on Y/N pinning her. We seen the bodyguards come and grab the guy making Y/N back away fixing her robe. We ran to her.

~Y/N's POV~

"Y/N, are you okay?" The boys asked. Manager and PDnim came to me. I couldn't speak. I was in shock. Manager grabbes my arms to get my attention and I hissed. I yanked my arms back. Jin lightly grabbed my hand and lifted up the sleeve. I had cuts when the guy dug his nails into me. It was bleeding.

"What happened to her?" PDnim asked.

"We heard screaming and we came out and seen a guy grab Y/N's arms. We seen the bodyguards grab him and she fell." Joonie said. I was shaking and crying. Jin hugged me. Everyone looked at me.