Back in Action

January 30, 2017

I healed and now I am able to dance. I have never been relieved to have that cast off of me. We have been practicing alot for our Wings Tour. We will spend the first concert on Hobi's birthday. We are traveling alot for this tour. We are hitting 12 different countries and I'm excited to meet new ARMYs. I took a quick shower. I cleaned my face and decided to get dressed.

 I cleaned my face and decided to get dressed

I put my hair in french braids. I got my laptop up and decided to go on Vlive. I left to go to the fridge to get a water bottle. I came back and sat down.

"Hi everyone." I waved and drank my water. "I love you Y/N. Aww I love you guys too." I smiled. "Can you sing something for us? Hmm sure. What genre?" I asked. I heard a knock on my door. I walked over. I opened it. "Everyone look who's here. The maknaes." I said and sat down. I looked at the comments. "Sing an alternative rock song. You always sing soft songs. I mean that is true." I went on my phone to look for a song. The boys sat on my bed. I moved the laptop to show the boys and I moved myself over a little. "Okay I'll sing What I've Done by Linkin Park." I said. I put the beat on.

The boys hopped off the bed to dancing and playing air guitar. I tried not to laugh. I then stopped midway. I looked at the comments. "Who do you think is the cutest out of the boys? Hmm I think all the boys are cute in their own way." I said. "Who would you date out of your members? I'm sorry but I only think of these boys as my brothers and I don't really have anyone on my mind." I said.  I heard a another knock. The boys opened the door. I looked. "Seriously." I said.  I looked back at the comments. "Y/N are you healed and better? Ah yes I am. Thank you." I drank more water. "It's my birthday Y/N. Oh Jinja?!" I said. I looked at the boys and nodded. They came over. "2. 3. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear ARMY. Happy Birthday to you." We sang and clapped. "You guys are amazing. Aw thank you." I smiled wide. I seen a comment that made me stop smiling. 'I came here because I heard the boys were on. Why Y/N?' I gulped and ignored it. I gave the camera a weak smile. "Hmm what should we do guys?" I asked the boys.

"Hide and seek." Kookie said. We gave him a weird look. I looked back at the comments while the boys talked. 'When Y/N was injured, it was better.' 'Y/N better oh great.' 'Why couldn't Y/N have left the boys?' I started to tear up. "Well it's getting late ARMYs. We love you." I said and gave a finger heart. "Annyeong." We said. I shut off Vlive and shut my laptop. I set my head down. It was silent in my room. 

"Y/N are you okay?" Jiminie asked. I nodded. I was silently crying. 

~No one's POV~

The boys looked at Y/N when she slammed her laptop shut and put her head down. They looked at each other confused with a little worry.