Hate Comments/Death Threats

We finished our Macau concert and now we are going back to the hotel to get ready to leave tomorrow for Korea. Akio was asleep on my shoulder. I was going through my phone. I seen some post and comments.

"Y/N isn't even good at singing or dancing."

"I only went to the concert because of the boys."

"The boys are better off without Y/N."

"You needs to quit."

"Y/N you just stop being all that."

"She thinks she is better that everyone."

I put my hood up and mask on. I looked at more comments.

"Why is BTS even a group?"

"They look like girls."

"They are ugly and can't dance."

"Untalented losers."

"Just disband already."

I started silently crying. We got to our stop. I got out while the boys got out. I walked to the front entrance and got to the elevator.

"Y/N wait up." Joon said. I put my head down and waited. We went into seperate elevators. I didn't say a word. 'I hope the boys don't see.' I thought while hiding my face more. We got on our floor. PDnim called us to his room. We went to his room.

"Okay everyone. We will be going to the airport tomorrow at noon to head back to Korea. We will have breakfast and then pack up and leave." He said.

"Yes sir." We said. I left and went straight to my room. The boys called me but I ignored them and went to my room. I set Akio on the bed and let him sleep. I put some lullabies on so he can listen. I put my phone on the charger and went to grab a night outfit. I went to the bathroom and I went to the bath and turned it on. I put some soap in and got undressed. I went in and 5 minutes later, I turned off the water. I sat there crying and hugging my legs. "Why me? Why us? We did nothing wrong." I sobbed. "Maybe I should leave. Then life will be better." I kept talking not realizing I've been watched. I got out and wrapped myself with a towel. I drained the water. I went to the sink and looked in the mirror. I seen a guy and a girl in the closet looking at me. I screamed and opened the bathroom door and ran and picked up Akio and grabbed my phone. I grabbed the bedroom door and swung it open. Akio started crying. I ran out into the hallway. They grabbed my leg making me fall and drop Akio. I screamed. The girl grabbed Akio covering his mouth.

"HELP ME!!" I yelled. The guy covered my mouth and climbed on top of me. I was shaking and looked at Akio. I was knocked out.

~The boys POV~

We were getting ready to sleep when we heard screaming. We got up and ran outside. We seen a couple. "SOMEONE HELP." We yelled out the guards came and took the guy away but the girl ran away.

"I'll got get the girl." Jungkook said. He ran after the girl. He caught up to her and yanked her to the guard. The guard grabbed her and she dropped Akio.

"No!" Jungkook yelled. He picked Akio up and ran to the boys. The boys were surrounding Y/N. The guy yelled.

"THAT'S A THREAT. WE AREN'T AFRAID OF WHAT HAPPENS NEXT." The guard took the couple away. Akio kept crying. Jungkook held him.

"Shh Akio." He rubbed his head and took his hand away. "Oh my god." Jungkook said. The boys looked. Jungkook showed him his bloody handy. Everyone gasped.

"Let's go to the hospital now." Manager said. The put a robe on Y/N and picked her up. They grabbed the essentials and headed to the hospital. After 15 minutes, they got there. They ran inside. "Someone help!" Namjoon yelled. Doctors came.

"The girl and the baby." Manager said. They nodded and took them away. They also put the boys into a private room. Jungkook looked at his hands.

"This is the second time this happened to Y/N noona." He said. Everyone looked at Jungkook.

"Sasaengs are getting out of control. We need more body guards." PDnim said.

"Kook go clean your hands." Jin said. Jungkook nodded. He went to clean his hands. He came back.

"I think I know why Y/N was hiding her face and barely said anything." Hobi said. Everyone looked at him. He showed them the comments. "It's getting worse manager and sir."

"We will think of something." Manager said.

They limited assess to go anywhere. Akio had to get stitches in his head. Y/N never smiled. She practiced for the awards in December. Y/N always cried and the members always comforted her. They have been holding it together.