BABY BROTHER?!

South American ARMYs are crazy and in a good way. They were singing the whole song not just the fanchant. We were amazed.

March 22

We got to Newark for our start of North America. America is so pretty and we have lots of fans. I took lots of pictures. I decided to post on my instagram.

 I decided to post on my instagram

I looked at Jin. "Seriously Jin oppa." I said. He laughed. I smacked his arm. The boys laughed. Jin started at me. "What want me to ruin that pretty face of yours?" I said. He gasped.

"You wouldn't." He said. I flicked his forehead.

"Don't doubt me worldwide handsome." I chuckled. He looked at the boys and they laughed.

May 2

We have been in the Philippines for a couple days and it spread quick. We were at the hotel and I layed on the bed thinking. I'll go visit my parents. I got off my bed and went to pick an outfit. I grabbed it and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed.

 I took a quick shower and got dressed

I put light makeup on. I put my mask on and went to my bedroom. I grabbed my phone and wallet and put it in my small side bag. I grabbed it and opened the door to see the boys. "Oh hey guys." I said.

"Where you going?" Hobi asked.

"Um to see my parents I havent seen since I was 17." I said. Their eyes widened.

"Can we go with?" Kookie asked.

"I don't think thats a good idea." I said.

"Why?" Joonie asked. I was speechless. 'How am I supposed to tell them that my parents disowned me at 16 and I moved out and got sent to korea.' I thought. I didn't realized I was just staring. They shook me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You zoned out. Are you okay?" Yoongi asked. I nodded.

"If you guys want to come, you can." I said. 'What?! Why would you say that?' I smiled and went past them.

"Where are you guys going?" PDnim asked.

"To see my parents. They moved from South Korea to here." I said. They nodded. We brought 2 bodyguards with us and they drove. I looked out the window nervous. We got to their house. I sighed. "You boys stay here. I'll be right back." They nodded. I got out of the car and pulled my mask. I walked towards but seen my parents come out.