Sad

"Y/n." I started coughing. Pdnim sighed.

"You guys go back to the dorm." I got up and left the room. We went onto the van and went to the dorm. I got inside and went up to my room. I closed my door. I cried for a few hours. I heard a knock. I got up and wiped my tears. I opened the door. The boys were there. I went to shut the door Kook but pushed it open.

"Noona please." Everyone was crying. My eyes widened.

"We care. Please don't leave us." Yoongi hugged me. I froze. Yoongi never shows his emotions really but he is crying and hugging me.

"You are part of this family. You can't leave. It won't be the same." Hobi cried.

"I'm not dragging you guys into my problems! I can't handle anything anymore. I'm terrible mother figure to Akio. I should have never auditioned. I wouldn't be in this place." I said.

"Are you crazy?! You are an amzing person to Akio. If you didn't audition. I would have been attacked by those fans that you saved me from that day. You would have never met Akio. You wouldn't be loved by so many." Jin oppa grabbed my shoulders.

"I can't oppa. I can't." I cried out and held him. We fell and I cried.

"You can and we are here for you. Please let us in to help." He said. I nodded. Everyone hugged me. I felt sleepy.

Boy's POV

We stopped hugging her to find her asleep.

"I'll place her in the bed." Jin said. He lifted her up and set her down. He covered her and kissed her head. Each one of us kissed her head. Akio went and layed next to her. We left and decided to go live in Kook's shared room. We set it up. We waited and tons of ARMYs were on.

"Hello ARMY." Joon said.

"As you know from the news, Y/n got hurt." Jin said.

"She is okay but we are worried about her." Yoongi said.

"She is sleeping right now but we are hanging in there. She is hanging in there." Hobi said.

"I know a lot of you are worried for her. A lot has happened and we hope you guys will be with us through all this." Jimin said.

"We have a special project we want to do for her at our upcoming tour starting soon. We will be calling it the Purple Y/N Project." Yoongi said.

"We want to show our love to her and show her that we are all there for her so we will make banners for the concerts. We want to spread love across the world for our fellow family. You guys will hold it up during the end when we talk and say goodbye." Kook said.

"We need your help ARMY. Don't disappoint us. Make sure to spread the word but don't tell her. We purple you and love you. Bye~" Tae said. We shut it off.

"We will delete it after a day." Joon said. We nodded.

"I hope this project works." Hobi said.

"I believe it will." Jin said. We talked with the manager and Pdnim. We had Bighit help us with the banners for all our concerts. We wanted ARMY to help with the banners also. Y/n hasn't been on social media because of the hate. We decided on 3 banners. The first will say "We purple you Y/n". The second one is "You are loved by all" and the last is "Don't give up on life". We hope she will be happy with this outcome and surprise. We worked on it while working on dance practices and albums. We were exhausted but we need her also so we will do anything to make this work.

"Okay boys what do you think about singing Forever Young at the end. We will tell her to stay on stage and talk to ARMY and that whem we will play the music and you guys come out and sing and ARMY will lift up their banners." PDnim said.