Stressful Break

~1 month later~ 

I was completing assignments for the month I wasn't at school. I haven't finished and its been 3 days since I started. The boys knew I was stressing to finish. All I would do is eat with them and come back to complete my work. After 4 more days, I finished. I went to my closet and got out an outfit. I went to take a 15 minute shower. I got dressed and brushed my hair. I put it half up and half down.

I grabbed my wallet and put it in my clutch

I grabbed my wallet and put it in my clutch. I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. I put my mask on and grabbed my shoes from closet. I grabbed my stack of assignments and ran to the living room. I was stressing out on getting the assignments to the teachers. The boys notice.

"Y/N." I looked.

"Huh." I set the shoes on the ground and put on one shoe. 

"Here

"Here." Jin oppa handed me a coffee. 

"When did you get this?" I asked. I drank the coffee and checked my watch. "Shoot I'm going to be late." I set the drink down and tried putting on the other shoe bit almost slipped until Kookie caught me. 

"Be careful Noona." He said.

"Thanks Kookie." I said. Jimin bend down and put on my shoe. "Thanks Jiminie." I said. I grabbed my keys. Yoongi grabbed my drink. I rushed out the door and got into my car. I set my assignments in the passenger seat. I was about to close my door but Yoongi grabbed it. I looked.

"Forgot something." He handed my drink. 

"Ah thanks oppa." I smiled. He closed the door. The boys waved bye. I then headed to college while drinking my coffee. I got to school and parked. I grabbed my assignments and ran inside. I went to my History and English professor. I gave them the assignments and went into the hallway until students started crowding me.

"Y/N can I have an autograph." Everyone kept talking and I panick and had a hard time breathing. 

"Everyone make way." Haegi yelled. Everyone moved and she came to me. She grabbed me out of the crowd. Beomseok got in front of us.