Letters

Family letter

Dear family, If you're reading this then I'm gone already. I know we didn't get along when I was younger and we just started to be a real family but thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for giving me Akio. He is such an amazing little brother. I hate to be leaving you guys so soon. I love you guys for everything. I will always have you in my heart. I love you eomma, appa, and Akio. Goodbye. I'll be watching over you.

Bestfriends letter

Haegi and Beomseok, thank you for being my bestfriends and believing in my dream to be an idol. I know I was always busy but thank you for the visits to the concerts. Thank you for the times we had. You guys helped me be happy. I couldn't ask for better bestfriends. I don't want to see tears. I want you guys to have your own families. I want you to live life to the fullest. I love you besties.

Bighit letter

Thank you PD for recruiting me. Thank you for making my dreams come true. Thank you Manager for always protecting and taking care of me. You guys are like family. You guys are my family. My Bighit family. The staff and everyone in the company. You guys have made me laugh. You guys work hard to make a big hit and you did. BTS became a big hit. I love you all.

ARMY letter

Hello ARMY, I'm sure that then news will be or is heartbreaking to you all. Trust me, it broke my heart finding out. I didn't want you all to worry so that's why I didn't tell you guys. Don't let this news bring you down. Keep supporting the boys. Keep supporting BTS. Most of you guys supported me and still did and I can't thank you guys enough. The boys and bighit will explain what happened. Promise me you won't give up on life and to love yourselves. I know I'm gone but I will always watch over you and the boys. I will be your guardian angel. You guys are so amazing and talented. Thank you and I purple you.

Bangtan letter

Thank you Joonie for not only being a great leader or friend but a brother. You are adorable and amazing. You have taught me to be mature but still live life. Your words inspired me. You may destroy and break things but thats one of the thing that made you funny. Always inspire. Jin oppa, thank you for always cooking me food when I was sick or hungry. Thank you for making me laugh with your joke and blowing me kisses. You were always teaching me to be confident in myself and skills. Always blow kisses and tell dad jokes. Yoongi oppa, you were sometimes shy and not really expressing feelings. Thank you for showing them in front of me. You are always savage and adorable. You taught me to not follow what others say and be myself and do what makes me smile, laugh, and happy. Always show your gummy smile. Hobi, you were always my sunshine. She always brightened up my day when I was down. Your laugh always made me laugh. Your bracelets I will cherish forever. You taught me happiness and not to be sad all my life because life was short. Well thank you for it. Always be hopeful. Jiminie, you are a cute donsaeng. You always pouting and acting cute always made my heart melt. You are always enjoying life to the fullest and falling out of chairs. Your whining was always adorable. You taught me to enjoy what is happening around me and the memories I'm making. Always stay cute and enjoy your life. Taetae, my joyful dongsaeng. Thank you for always being my cuddle buddy. I'm gonna miss them. I'm gonna miss us being weird and goofy. You taught me to be myself no matter what anyone says, no matter who judges. Always be goofy and weird. Now my baby dongsaeng, Kookie. You always motivated me. You were my workout buddy. You were my gaming buddy also. You were always eating when I told you to stop. Always wanted to box. You were trying to eat non edible things. You taught me to do my best no matter the outcome. Always be a motivator. Bangtan, thank you. You all made my years part of the band, memorable. We had our fights but we always made up. We may have almost disband but we didn't. You brought happiness and joy into my life. You made me laugh everyday and always brought out my true smile. You guys were my bulletproof boys. You guys loved me from the day I joined the group. Thank you and thank you for teaching me to love myself. You guys make me so happy and I have no words to describe it. I'm so very sorry to leave you guys. I don't want to see you sad. I want you guys to live on with a legacy. I want you guys to live your life like I did mine. Just know I will alway and forever love you. Always stay young forever. I purple you BTS.