"C-Cancer."

The next couple months were fine until pain started happening. We still haven't finished the tour. We were in Taiwan. I kept feeling pains. I ignored it thinking it was period pains.

December 15

We are in Korea for a few weeks before going to our next country. I felt pain. I held my stomach.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Jin asked.

"Um I'm gonna take a trip to the doctors. I'll be alright." I said.

"Okay." Joon said. I got changed.

I then grabbed my mask and put it on

I then grabbed my mask and put it on. I grabbed my bag and keys. I left. I got to the doctors.

"How may I help you?" The nurse asked.

"I've been feeling extreme pains for the past month. I've had these pains before but never thought of it seriously. I thought it was my menstruation but I'm thinking otherwise." I said.

"Okay please sign and we will get a doctor." She said. I nodded. I signed and sat down. After a few minutes, a doctor came. I went in. We went to a room.

"Hello Ms. Park." The doctor said.

"Hello." I said.

"Can you explain your pain?" She asked. I explained.

"Okay I will run some tests and get back to you." I nodded. She did a blood test.

"Do you think I can check down there?" She asked. I nodded.

"I just want to figure out this pain." I said. She nodded. She was checking.

"So the feeling that you are describing seems to be familiar to ovarian cancer." She said.

"C-cancer." I said.

"Yes. Does your mother have cancer or had cancer?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"Okay well we still don't know but I will get these tests in." She backed away. I sat up. I nodded. She left.

"Cancer. I hope I don't have it." I said. After a while, she came in. I looked up. She had a sad expression. I started tearing up.

"I'm sorry Y/n. This is bad news. You do have ovarian cancer. The stage you are at is incurable." I started crying.

"H-how long do I have?" I asked.

"About 8 months." She said. I nodded.

"O-okay. Thank you." She said.

"I'll give you some med so you don't get hair loss." She said. I nodded. I started bawling. I got changed. She came back and gave me them. I bowed. I put my mask back on and glasses. I signed out. I went back to the car and wiped my eyes. I drove back to the dorm. I got there and went inside.

"Hey noona!!" Kook said and ran to me hugging. I stayed frozen.

"Noona, are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"I'm sorry boys." I said. Kook backed away.

"What do you mean?" Tae said. I took my glasses off and mask.

"I'm gonna call Manager and PD along with my parents and Akio." I said.

"Okay." I called them and told them to come to the dorm. After 20 minutes, they came and knocked.

"Tae can you get the door please?" I asked. He nodded. I stood across from everyone. I put my face in my hands and started crying.

"Hey Y/n-ah." Manager said. I looked up. They looked worried.

"Um I wish to not tell you this but I have to before it's too late." I said.

"Y/n sweetie what do you mean?" Eomma asked.

"I went to the doctors today and well I figured out my pain that I have been feeling on and off." I took a deep breath but still cried. I bit my lip while looking at them.

"N-noona?" Akio said.

"I have ovarian cancer." I said. Their eyes widened and they started tearing up.

"What?" Hobi asked.

"I have 8 months left to live. It can't be cured." I said. That's when the maknaes hugged me, crying.

"Nooo noona. You can't leave us." Kook cried out.

"We can figure something out right?" PD said. I shook my head.

"I'm at the stage where it's impossible to be cured." I said.

"Oh no." Appa said. The maknaes broke the hug and my parents hugged me. I cried in their arms. After a few hugs, Joon talked.

"Then for the next 8 months, we will be living our lives and going on adventures until you leave. We will make you happy and laugh till the end." Joon said. I started tearing up and nodding.

"We won't tell the media. We will make sure this doesn't get to the media." Manager said.

"I don't want ARMY to be sad. I don't want any of the idols knowing either even our groupchat." I looked at Joon at the end of the sentence. He nodded. They left. I went to my room. I cried again when I seen the pills. I cried and rubbed my head. I felt something come of my head. It was a handful of hair. I started crying louder. I heard the boys come in.

"Y/n?" Yoongi asked.

"W-we n-need to g-get w-wigs." I cried out. I showed them my hair. They started crying.

"Y-you're gonna shave your head?" Jin asked.

"I'm losing my hair. The media will find out. If I have a realistic wig that actually looks like hair, then I can shave it and get the wig on." I said.

"O-okay. Me and Yoongi will go and get a few wigs ordered." Hobi cried. I nodded. They left. Joon came back in with a razor. I bowed. He left. I grabbed an outfit and went to the bathroom. I plugged the razor in. I cried while shaving my head. I finished and seen myself bald. I put my outfit on.

I put the beanie on and the hoodie over

I put the beanie on and the hoodie over. I cleaned up the mess. I went to the living room. The boys looked at me. I nodded.

"I can't believe this is happening. We are gonna loose you. We are gonna loose our sister." Yoongi said.

"I know. I will make as many memories as possible. You guys will always be my brothers. We're a family. I will never forget you." I said. The boys cried.

"We love you Y/n." Jimin cried.

"I love you guys too." I said. We hugged.

"Let's be happy til the end okay?" I asked.

"Okay." They said.

"I don't know when I will leave but I want to make every day a memory with lots of pictures." I said.

"Ne." They cried out.