Sick

After what happened, I went viral. ARMY were worried and some are blaming Bighit and the boys. We had to travel back to Seoul because of what happened. I got dressed.

I put my mask and glasses on

I put my mask and glasses on. I brushed my hair and grabbed my luggage. We then went to the airport.

"Y/n." I looked at the boys. I got sick.

"Y-yes." I said.

"Why didn't you tell us her weren't feeling well?" Jin oppa asked.

"I was fine. I'm fine." I said.

"Noona!" Tae yelled. I jumped.

"Tae don't yell at her." Joon said.

"Just stop lieing. You were pale and hyperventilating. You passed out. Why can't you talk to us? We are like siblings. We are worried." He choked. I started tearing up.

"We always fight and argue. Maybe I should just leave the group. You guys are better off without me." I said.

"Y/n." Yoongi oppa said.

"All I do is bring more hate to you. I caused more problems again." I said.

"Y/n Noona." Jimin said. I started coughing.

"Let's talk about this later." Joon said. Akio went to Kook and hugged him. I sighed. The car stopped. I got out and seen all the reporters and Dispatch. I went into the airport.

"Y/n do you plan on sueing Bighit?"

"Leave BTS Y/n."

"Y/n did you faint on purpose for attention because of all the hate?"

I couldn't breathe and the flashing was making me dizzy and have a headache. I kept my head low and walked. The manager came to me and held me close.

"Thank you oppa." I whispered. We walked and then someone grabbed my arm and dragged me. They threw me to the ground. I started crying. The bodyguards came and pushed everyone away from me. Manager helped me up and we all got onto the private plane. Manager put my luggage away. Everyone sat down.

"Noona, are you okay?" I took my glasses off and put my hair in a bun.

"Do I look okay? I'm sick. I'm getting thrown. I have depression and anxiety now! I just want to leave and not deal with this!" I accidentally yelled. The boys jumped and Akio hugged Sejin oppa. I started crying and layed on the couch facing away from everyone. I put my jacket on my face. Someone hugged me.

"I'm sorry Y/n-ah. I should have noticed how bad it's been getting but I didn't." I noticed the voice.

"We're sorry Y/n. We just care about our fellow bandmate. We love you and don't want to see you hurt or upset. It makes us sad that we can't be there for you. We promise to do better." Hobi said. I cried more and turned around. I felt them hug me.

"Please forgive us."

"Please leave me alone." I cried out. I soon got up and grabbed my bag. I plugged my headphones in. I put music on. I put my hoodie and sat by the window. After a few minutes, I fell asleep.

A few hours later

Someone lightly shook me. I woke up to a staff member.

"We are in Seoul." She said. I bowed. I put my glasses and mask on. I grabbed my luggage and we got off. I pulled my hoodie up amd put my phone away. We started walking and I seen a guy almost bump into an old lady. I grabbed him and he turned around and hit me knocking off my glasses. I hissed. I went to the old lady. I bowed.

"Are you okay grandmother?" I asked. She held my hand and bowed.

"Yes thank you." She gave me a worried look. I picked up my glasses and put them on. I went and we started walking. We got into the van and started going to Bighit.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Sejin asked.

"Yes oppa." I said low. I kept my head down. Someone pulled my hoodie down and took my glasses off. Everyone gasped.

"H-he cut y-you." Hoseok said. I looked on my phone. I got cut on my right cheek under my eye. It was bleeding a little.

"It's whatever." I said.

"No it's not. As the leader, I should be making sure everyone is okay and safe. Not injured." Joon said.

"I'm used to this." I said.

"Y/n. Please." Yoongi started tearing up. We got to Bighit. We got out and went to the meeting room.

"So news is spreading on Y/n fainting and then getting attacked at both Hong Kong and just now at the airport." Pd-nim said. He looled at me.

"Get me a medical staff for Y/n." He told the staff member. He nodded and left.

"Y/n, are you okay?" He asked.

"No." I said. "I feel like I'm bringing everyone down and bringing shame to Bighit and BTS. All I do is cause trouble for you." I said.

"Y/n those are hateful people saying that. Please don't believe them." Sejin said.

"No I know. The boys and everyone talks about me. I just take the hit and bundle myself up. I just don't know if I want to continue the idol career anymore." I said. The staff worked on my cut. They left after a few minutes.

"Noona please." The maknaes started tearing up. I put my head down.

"Is that what you want or are you doing it so we don't get hate and the boys can be a BOY band?" Pd-nim asked.

"I-i don't know." I said.