MV and Interview

~August 29~
I've become happier. We finished our Seoul concerts. We decided to react to my music video since we mever had time. We were in my hotel room. We had staff set up a camera and we put it on my laptop. We sat on the floor. We started the video.

"2.3." Joon said.

"Hello, We are BTS." We said in sync and bowed.

"Hi everyone we are going to be reacting to my single since we haven't had time. You Don't Know has a deep meaning to me and I felt this for a long time and decided to put it in a song. I wamt to that the staff for all their work and time to put this together. I want to thank the boys for also being my amazing actors in this. Now let's get started." I said. We clapped. We started the video.

"Wow Y/nie is so pretty and such a good actress." Hobi said. Joon pushed me in the pool and I came out of the bathtub. The boys shook me.

"Y/NNNN!!" Yoongi oppa yelled. I laughed.

"Just watch. Stop yelling." Tae said. We watched and got to me, Tae and Kook.

"I thought pardon when me amd Tae argued." Kook said. We started laughing.

"Wow Y/n noona's visuals." Jimin said. We walked the car accident.

"Your acting is amazing oppa." I said to Jin.

"It felt real so that's how I cried on contact." He said. I pouted and hugged him.

"I'm pretty sure all of us got sad with our scenes. We don't like when we fight with Noona." Tae said.

"Yeah we always treat her like our sister so when anything sad happens, we are worried." Hobi said. We finished and everyone clapped.

"You should do a drama noona. You would be amazing." Kook said.

"Maybe." I said.

"Thank you everyone and we hope you give more love to our Bangtan girl. Her music video was a beautiful story." Jin oppa said. I nodded.

"I love you all and see you in LA soon." I said. We waved by and they cut the cameras.

~September 2nd~

We celebrated Kook's birthday yesterday amd now we are in LA. We have an interview tomorrow with James Corden. I was laying down and watching a drama when someone knocked on my door. I got up amd went to the door.

"Oh hey Tae what's wrong?" I asked.

"I can't sleep and Namjoon hyung won't let me hug and cuddle him. Jin hyung is sleeping also." He said.

"Oh you're welcome to cuddle me. Come in." I said.

"Thank you Noona." He said. We got in bed and he hugged me. I put my arm aroumd him and closed my laptop.

"What were you watching?" He asked.

"A kdrama but I'll put it away and sleep." I said.

"You didn't have to because of me." He said.

"It's okay Taetae. Come on. Let's sleep." I shut the light off. We soon fell asleep.

~In the morning~

I wome up to a knock. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I opened the door.

"Hey Y/n, is Tae with you?" Joon asked. I nodded. I let him in. I walked to the bed.

"Taetae wake up. We have to get ready." I shook him lightly.

" I shook him lightly