Disband?

I have been getting so much hate and comments. Its getting worse and worse. I don't know if I can do it anymore. People making hate accounts on me. It's been half a year and we were doing awards, concerts, and interviews. I have been giving weak smiles to everyone, even the boys. I think they are starting to notice. It was nighttime. I was looking at the ceiling. "What do I do? I don't think I can handle it anymore." I said to myself. I started crying. My phone dinged. I checked.

#Y/NleaveBTS "Y/N please leave. No one wants you in the group. Leaving will be better for everyone."

I cried even more. I couldn't breathe. I know the boys went to sleep so I went to the kitchen to drink. I tried to cry silently. When I got to the living room to go to the kitchen, the boys looled at me. I looked down and walked to the kitchen. I got a cup and put water in it. I started to drink it but got a little dizzy. I leaned forward. "Hey Y/N, are you okay?" I looked at them. "Oh my god Y/N, you look so pale." Hobi said.

"No, I'm just..." I moved a little and wobbled. I dropped the cup of water and fell.

"Y/N!!" The boys yelled.

~No one's POV~

"Call 119(emergency in SK) now!" Joon said.

"Someone get Akio up and ready." Jin said. The boys nodded. After 15 minutes, they came. They put Y/N on the stretcher and the boys met up at the hospital.

"I called PD and Manager. They are on their way to the hospital." Yoongi said.

"Is noona gonna be okay? What happened?" Akio cried.

"She is gonna be okay. Don't worry. She just isn't feeling well." Hobi said hugging him.

"Noona, please be strong." Kook said lightly crying.

"Kook, it's okay." Jimin and Taehyung hugged him.

"We should be taking care of her." Kook cried. They got to the hospital and ran inside. They went to the nurse with PD and Manager.

"Y/N." PD said.

"Ah yes. She just came in. The doctors are working on her. I will have someone take you to a private room to not cause trouble." He said.

"Okay, thank you." Manager said. They went to the room and waited. Kook and Akio were still crying. After about an hour, the doctor came in. The boys got up and went to the doctor.

"Do you want bad news or good news?" He said. They looked at each other.

"Good news please." Joon asked.

"Good news is that she is okay and should be awake in the next 2 hours." He said.

"Bad news?" Jin asked worried. The doctor gave them a sad look. He looked down then looked back at them. He looked at Akio.

"What is the bad news?" Yoongi asked. He looked up at the members.

"The bad news is..." He paused and took a deep breath. "She has depression and looks like she doesn't really eat. She also has anxiety." The members were shocked. They started crying. "I'm sorry. You guys can talk to her when she wakes up but go easy on her." He said.

"Thank you doctor." PD bowed.

"No problem and you can wait in her room." He told them the room number. They bowed and went to Y/N's room. They seen her pale. Akio ran to her balling his eyes out.

"No noona." He said. The boys went up and cried.

"Please wake up soon Noona." Tae said.

"Be strong for us." Jimin said.

"I don't like seeing you sad Y/N noona." Kook said. They waited. Akio fell asleep crying to much. A couple hours later, Y/N woke up.

~Y/N's POV~

I groaned. I opened my eyes to see myself in the hospital. The boys ran up to me. "Y/N, I'm so sorry." Hobi said. I gave him a confused look. I tried to slowly get up. They helped me sit up and adjust my bed. Akio woke up and seen me. He ran to me and jumped on the bed. He hugged me tight. I groaned and hugged him back.

"Hey Akio." I said. He cuddled next to me. I pulled the blanket over us. He fell asleep quick. I kissed his head. I looked at the boys.

"Have you been eating?" PD asked.

"A little, why?" I asked.

"Y/N, you're depressed. The doctor told us and he said you looked unhealthy and that you have anxiety. Why didn't you tell us?" Joon said. I started tearing up.

"We seen the recent comments and tweets. We are a family. We are supposed to have each others backs and tell each other everything." Yoongi said.

"Noona we love you and trust you but this isn't okay. We don't like all of this. We have to be strong." Tae said.

"We have gotten death threats and hate comments. We still get them but we don't let it get to us." Hobi said.

"Stop lying. I hear you guys cry in your rooms. I'm not the only one. It's get worse. Even though we have true real ARMYs that love all 8 of us. It's not gonna get any better." I cried.

"Should we have you guys-"

"No!" Kook said. "No sir. We can't. Please don't make us." He begged and cried harder.

"Kook." Joon said.

"No hyung. Please tell me you guys won't agree to this." He said. I just cried. I held my face. My chest started to hurt. I held my chest. Manager came to me.

"Y/N, here is the medicine the doctor has you taking." He gave me it. He gave me one of each pill.

"I have to take 3 pills?" I asked looking at him. They looked at us.

"Yes you do. The doctor wants us to make sure you take them." He said and gave me water. I put the pills in my mouth and drank it with water. I sighed. The doctor came in.

"Oh you're awake. That's good. How do you feel?" He asked.

"A little hungry and my head hurts but overall fine." I said.

"Okay. I'll have someone bring you food." I nodded. "You can also go back home tomorrow."

"Okay thank you doctor." I said. I layed my head back. We ate and then talked.

"Hyungs and Noona, we shouldn't give up. We are stronger than this." Kook said. I sighed.

"Let's talk about this later. I'm going to sleep." I said. I hugged and cuddled Akio. I slowly started falling asleep.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in like 2 weeks. I was figuring out what to have this part as or about. Hope you enjoyed. I'll do another part of my recent ff and my 2nd mafia ff. Thank you for being patient💜