Lost

"Do they have anything better than spreading rumors?" I finished the dishes. I put my phone in my pocket and went to the living room. I sat down. I shook my head.

"I'm guessing you seen the news." Joon asked.

"Yep." I said. The boys sighed. Akio came to me and sat on my lap.

"Don't worry Y/n. PD will handle this. We will probably have a meeting tomorrow." Jimin said.

"Forget resting tomorrow. We are going to the company. I'll be fine. I'll rest today and go tomorrow. I will still take it easy." I said.

"No you have to rest." Tae said.

"I will. Today and tonight." I said get up. I set Akio down. "Sweetie go play with the maknaes. I'm gonna sleep." I kissed the top of his head. I then left for my room before any of the boys can say anything.

~Next Morning~

I woke up to my alarm. I shut it off then got up. I went to my closet to grab an outfit. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I got dressed.

I grabbed my mask and bag

I grabbed my mask and bag. I put everything that I need or want with me in it. I went downstairs. I stopped when I heard sounds.

"Guy I think we should go to the meeting with Y/n." Namjoonie said.

"Hyung don't." Kookie said.

"She needs to rest. If she comes, thing will get worse." Yoongi oppa said.

"But she is the problem of the news." Taehyungie said. I started tearing up. I stepped out. They stopped talking and looked at me.

"Oh hey Y/n-ah." Hobi said. I looked up. A felt a few tears come out. They looked at me with wide eyes.

"You guys think I'm a problem?" I said.

"No no that's not-" I interrupted Tae.

"No it's okay. I understand. I'll be out your way." I said walking to the door to put my shoes on. I put my mask and bucket hat on. I was waiting for them to stop me but it was just silent. I walked out and started walking to somewhere. I started crying. "Why always me that has to suffer?" I said quietly to myself. "I just want to see everyone happy." After 20 minutes of walking around, it started raining. Everyone ran to get cover while I just kept walking. It started to pour at this point I was soaked. Good thing my bag is waterproof. I was walking until someone ran to me and yanked me in a hug. I looked up. My eyes widened. "J-jackson from G-got7." He nodded. He grabbed me into the vehicle. I seen the rest of the boys. I just sat there staring.

"Um Y/n-ah?" I looked up to see Mark. "What are you doing out walking in a thunderstorm?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you know us?" I nodded.

"You are JB the leader. Mark is the oldest. Yugyeom is the youngest. BamBam and Youngjae are part of the the maknae line with Yugyeom. Junior or Jinyoung because he has the same name as JYP your boss. Jackson." I pointed to Jackson.

"Woah~" they said together.

"I should know my fellow idols shouldn't I? It would be rude if I didn't." I said.

"That is true." Yugyeom-ah said.

"We will take you to our company and have the staff give you a change of clothes." JB said.

"Ani it's okay. I'll just go-" I sighed. I kept my mouth quiet. It was silent the whole ride. I felt the car stop. I felt someone tap me lightly. I looked up. I seen them looking at me. I got out. I followed JB and the boys inside.

"Oh who is this?" A staff said.

"It's Y/n from BTS. We caught her walking like a zombie in the pouring rain. Can you get her take her to get a change of clothes?" Bambam said.

"Yes. Come with me Y/n." The staff said. I looked at the boys and they nodded. I followed the staff to the dressing room. She gave me undergarments and an outfit with shoes. She also gave me a towel. I bowed.

"Thank you~" I said. I left and went to the bathroom. After I was done drying off, I got dressed.

I put my hair in a messy bun after it dried

I put my hair in a messy bun after it dried. I then put my wet clothes in the bag they gave me. I went back out. One of the staff came.

"The boys are waiting for you in the lobby." He said. I bowed.

~No one's POV~

"Ughhh!! Why didn't we stop her?" Kook said.

"We have to go after her?" Hobi said.

"We will go to the company. I know someone who can help us." Joon said. The boys called someone. After the call, they searched around but couldn't find you so they went to the company to have help. They got into the company and went to the meeting.

"Oh perfect timing. Is Y/n at home?" We looked down.

"No she ran away. We can't find her." Yoongi said.

"What?!" PD said.

"We called someone to help us." Joon said. PD sighed. After an hour, they heard rain.

"It's pouring!" Kook said. I was thinking like we forgot something. My eyes widened. "Guys we forgot someone." They looked at me confused. "Are you serious? We freaking forgot Akio!" I yelled. Their eyes widened.

"Oh no. We will be right back sir." Joon said. We boyed the ran to the car and got in. We drove back to the dorm. After 15 minutes, we parked and ran inside.

"Akio!" Jimin called out. Akio ran to Kook crying.

"Why did you leave me all alone? Where is Noona?" He sobbed. Kook started crying and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry Akio. We didn't mean for anything to happen." Kook cried out. Kook picked him up and grabbed his bag.

"Let's go back to the company." Joon said. The boys sat silently in the car. Akio was crying. They got to the company. They got a call when PD and Manager Sejin came up to them.

"You have her! Okay, where do you want to meet?" Joon said. He kept nodding. He ended the call. "We are meeting at GOT7's dorm." Joon said. The boys hopped back in the van.