II

Before you start reading this chapter:
You need to watch the video above. This scandal cannot blow over! We will ALWAYS have to protect the children. Please watch the video till the end, Blair White tells perfectly who was involved in Balenciaga's horrible campaign. She reveals the truth and EVERYONE should see and here this. The fact Balenciaga has all of their social media platforms and are able to still sell products is mind-blowing to me.

Please watch the video and share it with everyone!! Let's protect those who are not capable of protecting themselves.

Ps: for those claiming Pedophilia is a sexuality (yes people say this): if pedophilia is a sexuality, burying bodies is gardening. Yes, that's a threat. Don't hurt our babies.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!! <3

KIM TAEHYUNG

Maybe I'm a little bit too curious. But I couldn't help it. I look back toward where the girls were seated and gulp. They all look so sweet. But I know all too well how looks can be deceiving.

"What do you mean?" I ask softly, not wanting to piss off the teacher. I get a confused look back from Yoongi and I blush, remembering it was half an hour ago when Yoongi told me. So I nod my head toward the girls and he seems to understand.

"There was this girl in our school, one of their many victims. She was a lovely girl and just as Yerin did to you, she immediately greeted the new girl. They got along well but the other girls didn't actually like her. They just wanted some fun and once they were close and knew her secrets and all kinds of shameful things about her, they told the entire school about it. Which, is not hard to do with the number of people here. She left school the next day and Yerin distanced herself a bit more from the girls."

"That's horrible!! Why is Yerin even still friends with them?" I ask and see Yoongi sigh softly.

"What do you think they'll do to her when she decides to step away? They know everything about her. She's just scared."

"How do you know?" I ask curiously.

"Cause she dates my sister, Yewon," Yoongi chuckles and I nod, now understanding how he has so much insight into their little group.

"Just stay away from them, Troubles. They're no good." I nod, thanking him softly for the information.

I never liked picking one side of the story without even having heard the other one. But it's best to be cautious.

When the bell finally rings, everyone stands up in sync, packing their stuff and rushing out.

"It's our first break. Let's find your locker," Yoongi says and I nod with a small smile as I follow him out of the classroom.

"Math seems to be very easy to you, huh?" Yoongi asks and I nod. I've always been good at it, something about the logic behind it and the way there is almost always a correct answer to the question makes it a calming experience. I don't have to think much while making these exercises.

"Got it from my father, I guess," I smile and see him nod as we walk downstairs.

We end up in a big hallway with already multiple lockers. Yoongi asks for the number of my locker and I answer with 13.

We walk a bit further toward the open spot filled with students and almost at the end of the row with lockers, he stops. He points at the one with the number 13 on it.

"Here you go, locker number 13," he says as if he's trying to sell it, making me laugh before opening it. I see several books in there, thankful I don't have to go through another class without my books and grab those I'll be needing for my next three classes.