XXII

POV KIM TAEHYUNG

    "Hello, Taehyung."

    My heart starts beating faster the minute I hear his voice and feel his arm around my waist. His body is pressed against mine from behind, back hugging me as he greets me.

    "H-Hey, Jeongguk," I struggle to say, failing to speak normally and not letting him notice what he does to me.

    He smiles as he moves to stand next to me.

    "Tonight, Jimin and Hoseok want you to come along to have dinner with us," he says and I felt my cheeks heat up. I never really got to know Hoseok as I was still getting to know Jeongguk, but he seems like a really fun guy.

    "I want to, but I already have plans with Namjoon," I say and look away. I don't want him to know why I'm going out with Namjoon tonight.

    "Hmm... bring him as well. Jimin thinks Namjoon is nice so he won't mind," Jeongguk says as he moves a little closer to me.

    Nice... yea, that's how Jimin feels about Namjoon...

    "I'll have to ask Namjoon first, I can't promise you," I say and look his way. I just now notice how close he is and feel a blush creep onto my cheeks again. I look away to see students looking at us and quickly move away from Jeongguk. This, however, seems to displease him.

    "They're watching, Jeongguk! Namjoon told me they're saying we're a couple as well," I say and look down.

    "Aren't we?" he asks which makes me look up again with widened eyes. So he really thinks of us as a couple.

    He smiles and leans a little closer to me, allowing me to feel his breath on my lips. I want him to kiss me so badly but being in public makes me so embarrassed.

    "J-Jeongguk, we're in school," I try and hear him sigh.

    "You really care, Taehyung?" he asks, and oh unholy lord the way he says my name gets me weak in my knees every time. But not as weak as his following words get me.

    "I want everyone to know you're off limits, Taehyung. I have not yet asked you to be my boyfriend officially, however, I'm not planning on treating you differently than if I had," he says.

    I couldn't help but smile. I move upwards to peck his lips briefly, leaving him surprised by my action.

    "Come on, class starts in some minutes," I smile and grab his hand to drag him with me toward Dutch class. I hear him chuckle and take my hand as he starts walking with me.

    "Oh wait," he says and stops walking when we're in front of this girl. A beautiful girl I've seen him with before. When we were in different classrooms and he laid his hand on her knee and smiled at her in this way...

    "Hey, ugly. Who's this cutie?" the girl asks when she notices us, leaving me all confused.

    "Funny. Jennie, this is Taehyung. Taehyung, this is my sister, Jennie," Jeongguk chuckles.

    Jeon Jennie, the popular girl. It's her! This explains so much. And she's Jeon Jeongguk's sister... I'm so stupid.

    "Oh my ghost, you are Taehyung? Hii! Finally, I get to meet the guy that has my brother a drooling goofy love-struck Alpha! I'm Jennie, his sister and the better half of the family," she rattles so fast I can barely keep up and launches forward to hug me briefly.

    Why do people keep doing that?

    "Nice to meet you," I said, softer than intended. I look at Jeongguk to see him grin. "I didn't know you had a sister."