XVII

First of all, I changed the title of this book to Bite Marks!

Second, let's get some more engagement between the readers and the writers on Wattpad! Don't be shy, comment whatever you want. Rather it's a funny thought, a theory, a suggestion. I'm all open for it and I hope you guys are as well!

No matter if you're a silent reader or an active commenter, I appreciate you all. But it doesn't change the fact I miss the old days where I'd cry of laughter when I enter my comment section.

Lots of love! Hope you'll enjoy this chapter with a little surprise at the end ;)

KIM TAEHYUNG

Where is Yoongi?!

He didn't show up for calculations and he's not in the canteen. I quickly went to my locker and grabbed my phone to text him. Maybe he went home sick?

"Hello, Taehyung," I gasp and turn around quickly. I get scared quickly but when I'm doing something I'm not supposed to — like using my phone when the rules say you're not allowed to bring them to school... it's even worse.

"Jeongguk. Hey," I let out relieved. I quickly put my phone back in my locker and shut it before turning back to him again. There aren't that many students here as everyone stays in the canteen or outside to smoke.

"Did I scare you?" he asks with an amused look on his face.

After we decided he should maybe go home, Jeongguk thought I didn't want to go on that second date and had second thoughts in general. He looked worried. I didn't mean for him to feel that way so I made sure he knew that I would love to get to know him some more.

"Yes," I can't help but blush and hear him chuckle.

"How is your friend?" I ask and watch as Jimin walks our way.

"Beter, actually..." Jeongguk says as he also notices Jimin.

"Hey, Tae!" Jimin smiles and hugs me briefly, taking me off guard slightly.

"You two know each other?" Jeongguk asks confused and looks at the both of us. Jimin and I look at each other, he probably also thinks about the secret I found out. Was that friend he was keeping the secret from Jeongguk? Or does he know?

"We ran into each other when I went out to take a walk in the forest," Jimin says and looks at Jeongguk again with an innocent smile. I think Jeongguk doesn't know about Namjoon and him...

"Yea," I smile and glance over to Jimin once more. He does the same so we quickly look back to a confused Jeongguk. He knows something's going on.

"Anyway..." he says slowly. "You should come and join us after school. When is your last class?" Jimin says before Jeongguk could say anything. I giggle at his annoyed expression but then realize what Jimin asked and look his way.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. But I can't," I say. I promised my dad to help him with some things in the house. He probably wouldn't mind doing it another time but I honestly wasn't in the mood to hang out. I do want to be with Jeongguk some more but I first want to talk about it with Yoongi. My friend who I'm still really worried about.

"Oh that's too bad... maybe another time," Jimin smiles and looks at Jeongguk only to realize he's annoyed. Jimin giggles and quickly bids goodbye before he runs off, making me laugh a little.

"So, you really can't hang out after school or you don't want to?" Jeongguk asks making me look at him a little shocked by how he knew I wasn't really looking forward to hanging out with them.