XVI

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! A bit more details of Taekooks date (;

Lemme know what you think! Any theories about Yoongi's and Jeongguk's relationship??? 😏

xx

KIM TAEHYUNG

    His lips. They're so... soft and perfect. The way he holds me, his hands on my waist pulling me closer. I've never felt like this. I've never felt this right.

    But there was this voice in the back of my head. It scared me. It told me to get out as quickly as possible.

    Perhaps I should. But then his hands slipped under my shirt, holding my bare waist and something happened. A shock went through my body and I pulled away from the kiss startled by the weird but oh-so-great feelings. He looked me in the eyes, a small grin on his lips, his eyes darker than ever.

    "W-What is that?" I pant, still trying to catch my breath from our kiss, a heavy trance keeping me in this dizzy state.

    He held me a little tighter and pulled me a little closer. Our noses touch and I can feel his hot breath on my lips.

    "Us," he says softly but so deeply. Almost as if he's growling. His eyes never left mine, but they had changed. The look in his eyes made me feel like nothing else mattered. I was hypnotized by his touch, by the look in his eyes. I almost gave in.

    Almost.

    The last thing I wanted to worry about after a hectic, stressful, amazing, yet horrible weekend, is my economics test. I don't know why but the universe must hate me.

    "Come on, Tae. It'll be just fine!" Taeyong smiles but I could see in his eyes he wasn't so sure about it himself. I just nod softly as I look around for a certain raven-haired. My friend Yoongi.

    I haven't seen him all weekend and I honestly felt nervous seeing him again. It may be because of the events on Friday. Jeongguk kissed me. I still can't really believe it, but we kissed!

    I'll be honest, I freaked out. I didn't want to... but I did. This made Jeongguk feel bad of course and this made me feel bad again.

    I didn't regret the kiss! Maybe a little bit... but it's only because I don't want to get into the same kind of situation I was in with her. I don't want to... it's too much to handle.

    But I can't deny the way he makes me feel. His hands were on my waist, our skin touching. He has the ability to set my skin on fire and cool it at the same time. He makes me go crazy for him. It is both amazing and terrifying. I hated every second of it yet I yarn for more.

    So after I freaked out and Jeongguk calmed me down, apologizing for making me uncomfortable and saying he shouldn't have just kissed me and all, we decided it'd be best if Jeongguk left. I hadn't seen him all weekend but that doesn't mean I haven't thought about him.

    All the things he had said to me, the way he'd look at me. The way he wanted to make up for not being able to show up last week. It made me feel guilty for the way I reacted after the kiss.

    Truth is, I was scared. Not of Jeongguk. Well at that moment I was, but after I got the time to think about it, I realized he as the person he is, has nothing to do with the negative feeling.

    After Seo-ah and I started dating... she hurt me. She had me believe there is no such thing as love. She used me, humiliated me, hurt me. And I really cared for her. But after that one thing she did to me... I changed.