IX

KIM TAEHYUNG

    "Where were you, Troubles!" I hear Yoongi's voice from behind and turn around.

    After I cried for a bit, I found a way to calm down. I got out of the stall, happy there was no one in the room, and got some toilet paper. I made it wet with cold water from the sink and started cooling down my cheeks and eyes in order to get rid of the redness. It still looked a little as if I had cried, but it's believable when I say I got something in my eye and tried to get it out.

    So when Yoongi let out a "what's happened? Did you cry?" I faked a smile and told him exactly that excuse. And while doing so, I had the pleasure to walk by the dark-haired once again today. He had a worried frown on his face, but he didn't mind talking to me or ask if I'm alright.

    I shake it off, I shouldn't care anyways. I should care about people like Yoongi, who actually show good intentions when he gives me attention. Who actually seems to care and who I can trust. Although I honestly had no idea what Jeongguk's intentions were.

    "If there is anything, you'll tell me, hmm?" he asks and I shrug. I'm not gonna say I would because it would be a lie. I don't like to lie. I sometimes make excuses just to hide the uncomfortable truth a bit. But technically I did have something in my eyes. Tears.

    "I heard we only have English class left and then we're free. They're having a meeting or something?" Yoongi says and I felt a bit enthusiastic hearing that.

    "Really? Great. Then I can study Economics. I'm so not gonna fail! Well, I'm gonna try not to," I say, sighing the last bit as I felt my confidence leaving my body.

    I wish someone could help me. But Yoongi seems to be just as bad at it and Taeyong only considered the first few topics easy. I'm not going to ask other students from my class. I could pass out only at the idea.

    After class, which I spent mostly staring out of the window at the pouring rain, Yoongi was told to stay for a bit. I decided I wouldn't wait for him, wanting to be alone.

    I love Yoongi's company, but I'm so used to being on my own. Even after I got 'friends' at my previous school, I would spend most of my time alone. I didn't like their company that much...

    I walk towards the exit of the school, noticing a big group of students standing there. Some just push their way through the crowd and leave the building but most of them wait.

    Coming closer, I find out it's because of the pouring rain. Considering to wait as well, I eventually decide to just walk home. I rather freeze to death than stay here between all these people I don't know.

    So I exit the building, immediately feeling the cold rain splashing down on me. I didn't mind, it felt nice. I couldn't wait to get back home and take a nice warm shower. I smile as I already know my mother will be making me hot chocolate like she always does. Deeply lost in my thoughts, a nice black car beginning to drive next to me startles me, pulling me out of them.

    "You need a ride?" I gulped when I looked into his dark brown eyes, not knowing what to do. So I shake my head and thank him. I want to move on but a loud rumble made me stop in my tracks.

    Don't get me wrong. I love thunderstorms. I just enjoy them a little less when I'm outside in an open spot but with a lot of trees on the sides of the road.

    "Come on," he says and opens the door for me from his seat. I gulp and after quick consideration, I decided to get in.

    "Thank you," I say softly and see him smile at me, such a cute smile...