VI

KIM TAEHYUNG

"Don't worry, Taehyungie," her sweet voice tried to calm me down.

I gulp, following her with my eyes. My body heavy and unable to move. Luckily she's there...

~•~

"Hey, Taebear. Are you feeling better?" I'm in my bed and woke up some minutes ago. I'm trying to remember what happened last night but it stays blank.

"I'm okay, mamma. How did I get back here?" I ask her.

"Your friend, Yoongi, brought you here. He said that before you passed out you were talking about the bartender so he thinks he put something in your drink." I immediately remember the brown-haired guy giving me another shot with a wink.

"I'm so stupid," I mumble and hear my mother disagree. "You're just really not that lucky." She sends me a small smile and I return it before getting out of bed.

"I'm going to Yoongi, thank him for bringing me back home."

My mother stops me and looks me in the eyes. She knows I'm holding myself together, she knows I'm trying to find a distraction.

"It's okay to do that later, Tae. It's okay to let out your emotions," she says and I gulp as I look away.

I feel heavy... as if my body is filled with rocks. A hot glow swirls through my veins as dizziness takes over. It became harder to stand on my feet.

Then a soft hand took mine, soothing the burning feeling on my skin.

"I don't get how I didn't notice," I say softly and sit back down next to my mother. She wraps her arms around me and sighs.

"Drugs do weird things to your body, sweetie," she whispers and I gulp harshly. I know that but still. I wish I knew, I wish I didn't lose control over my body and mind as I did back then.

Then I remember Jeongguk. He was there and took me outside. He held me when I became unwell. What happened to him? He must have been glad Yoongi came to collect me.

This only made me feel worse. I feel like a burden. I ruined Yoongi's night out and probably upset Jeongguk as well.

I get up and grab some clothes. "I'm gonna shower," I mumble and hear my mother get up as well.

"I'll make you some breakfast," she smiles and holds my arm gently before walking out of my room.

I take a warm shower before getting into a new pair of clothes and brush my teeth before going downstairs. I'm met with an angry father on the phone and hearing the words he uses, I know he's talking to the club I went to yesterday.

"Here, Taehyung, eat this," my mother smiles as she passes me a plate with some food. I appreciate the effort but I was not hungry at all. Luckily, the doorbell rings. I get up quickly and rush that way, opening the door only to be met with a worried Yoongi.

"Hey, Troubles. Are you okay?" he asks as he grabs both my shoulders in a gentle yet firm grip. I just nod and smile softly.

"I am a little dizzy but I'm okay. Thank you for bringing me home. I'm so sorry for ruining your night," I say, feeling tears of guilt well up in my eyes but I don't let them out.

"Don't worry about that, Tae. I'm much happier knowing you're okay. I promised I'd take care of you!" he says and ruffles my hair. I smile a little, feeling a tear slip from my eye as I lean forward and hug him closely. He hugs me back without a word, hand caressing my back in an attempt to calm me down.