Chapter 5

Disclimer: I don't own Marvel stuff like Avengers they go to Marvel Studios.
I don't own anything PJO or HoO related they go to Uncle Rick.

Clint P.O.V.

Steve left a note:

I took the kids on a jog we'll be back around 7 a.m.

Sheesh, poor kids they have  no idea what they've gotten themselves into. To run with Steve you gotta be MEGA fit. He runs like a slow car are really far. They're probaly halfway dead by now.

It's about half past six now. Bruce comes into the room and sits down next to me. Natasha is on the couch doing... Natasha stuff.

"I am going to give Percy a check up today. If he doesn't come willingly you and Steve are going to drag him, alright?" Bruce said while hitting the table.

"Sure, but what about Annabeth. They're practically attached by the hip," to be honest she scares me the most.

"I'll take care of her," Nat says in a calm voice.

"Ok, now we just wait," I say while tapping my fingers.

After about 30-45 minutes.

Steve enters the room through the elevator.

"Where's Percy an Annabeth?" I ask confused. Are they that tired?

"They took the stairs, but that's not what's important," Steve said panicked. "On our jog a big dog attacked Percy. He's fine because Annabeth hit the dog with a stick and then it disappeared."

"Um, ok?" Is my brilliant reply.

"Did they keep up with you?" Nat asked.

"Yeah, surprisingly."

"Wow," I say awestruck.

"Ok, they'll be here soon," Bruce says explaining his plan where if Percy doesn't cooperate we have to grap him and drag him. He should be easy to drag since according to Steve he got less then a hour of sleep and just went on a super soldier run

Then we saw Annabeth, followed shortly by Percy, emerge from the stairs. They come inside and eat some cereal. We wait for Natasha to take Annabeth away so we can get down to business.

"Hey, Annabeth," Nat starts.

"Yeah," she replies.

"Come with me let's go talk about some girl stuff."

Annabeth looks at her understandingly, gives Percy a quick kiss and leaves with Nat. I wonder if they actually have 'girl stuff' to talk about. Anyway this leaves just Percy, Steve, Bruce and I in the room.

"Percy, let's go do your check up now," Bruce says.

"No, I really don't want to and I'm tired," Percy says.

"It won't require much physical activity, you just have to sit there, please," Bruce tries again.

"No," Percy looks kinda scary now. Steve and I engulf him and pick him up. He doesn't really put up much of a fight. He's probaly very tired. We carry him to Bruce's lab and put him down on the bed. He doesn't try to run away. He just sits there boiling. Bruce starts the check up. It goes smoothly until now.

"Can you please take your shirt off, Percy," Bruce asks while scribbling down some notes.

"No," Percy replies. Why doesn't he want to take his shirt off. He's probably super ripped under there. Now that I think of it we haven't seen more of his body then his neck face and hand.  And the parts of him that I have seen is filled with scars. The same with Annabeth. She wears a long sleeve shirt and long pants and the skin that shows is scarred.