Chapter 32

Disclaimer: I don't own anything PJO/HoO related (that goes to Uncle Rick), neither do I own anything from the MCU (that goes to Marvel Studios)

Percy P.O.V.

Kronos has been keeping in shape. And the fact that we can't touch him is also a huge advantage for him.

The atmosphere around us is turning from a cloudy, humid day into a dark, icy night.

Annabeth and I already have numerous acid burns and one or two claw marks from the fight with Kronos. We are getting tired and that's not good.  I can't use too much of my water powers with Annabeth here, I might hurt her.

Our pegasi left us here. They fled out of fear a little while after the battle started. I don't blame them. If I had the chance to get Annabeth and I out of here, safely, I would take it.

As I slash at Kronos again Annabeth catches my eyes with a silent voice. She has a plan, it seems. Good, we've been slashing at Kronos's apparently Celestial Bronze proof skin for the past two hours or so. The only damage we've done is breaking his wings. Meaning he doesn't have the flight advantage anymore.

I trap Kronos in a miniature hurricane so I can hear Annabeth's plan.

So this chapter is really short, but I'm posting another one in a moment from Annabeth's P.O.V. it's needed like that for the story to make sense.