Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Marvel things (they go to Marvel studios), neither do I own any of the PJO or HoO things (they go to Uncle Rick).

Tony P.O.V.

Ummm, ok?

So my relative is the son of a greek god and the greek gods are alive? He's apparantly a son of Poseidon so he has powers over liquids? Of course when Clint heard this he jumped up like a little boy and demanded that he should show us in the gym, where we have a huge pool.

So now we are all heading down to the gym. Thor seems especially excited. So according to him Percy and Annabeth's tales of heroism came all the way to Asgard. The Asgardians weren't sure if the stories were true that two half-bloods, wich is another word for demigods I recently learned, could endure that much. Well it's true and I'm related to one of them. I'm trying really hard not to lose it.

As we walk into the pool area of the gym Percy goes to the front line of the pool and just stands there looking at us with his back turned on the pool. We formed a line infront of him.

"So," he said uncomfortably. "What should I do first?"

"Well what can you do?" Steve asked.

"Anything you want me to do, as long as it's got something to do with liquids," he replies camly. He's not boasting or anything just stating facts. That makes me think... is he scared of his abilities?

"Make the biggest wave that you can possibly make!"Clint yelled at him. Annabeth and Thor look alarmed. Percy just gives a slight nervous laugh.

"That would wipe out the whole population," he said. We look at Thor to confirm, he nodded his head exitedly. "I'll just make a tiny wave instead." Percy turned towards the water and lifted his arms. As he lifted his arms the water rose to about ten feet into the air and formed a huge wave.

"You call that tiny!" I yelled at him over the sound of the water. He looked back at me and yelled back,

"Watch this!" He then turned his hand into a fist and all the water in our Olympic size pool turned into a fist!

"Holy sh*t," I mumbled.

"Language," Steve said to me absentmindedly, not even looking away from the water. How did you even hear me?

Then all of a sudden a wind started in the huge room. The ceiling is about as high as a school gym and the room is as big as one. Some storm coulds formed at the ceiling and they poured out water. The water from the pool formed a hurricane around Percy. It's huge!

"What else can he do?" Nat asked Annabeth. Percy is still in his hurricane and is out of sight. We all crowd around Annabeth to hear what she's got to say.

"Well obviously everything he is doing is on a small scale for the reasons of being inside of this building," she said. We all look at her wide eyed. "He can make any form or thing with water. He can make storms. One time before he knew he was a son of Poseidon he accidentally exploded all the toilets in the girls' bathroom at Camp." She laughed at this. We look at her questioningly and slightly terrified. She just continues as if this is normal. "He can practically do anything with liquids."

"Wait, so he can control blood?" Natasha asked gravely. Annabeth looked grim and not like the usual Annabeth.

"We don't know, he hasn't tried, but he most probaly can," she said her voice sad and almost... scared. Nat was about to ask more questions but then the hurricane stopped.

Percy came walking back completely dry and looking kinda nervous.

"So what do you guys think?" he asked. What a stupid question.