Chapter 31

Disclaimer: I don't own anything PJO/HoO related (that goes to Uncle Rick), neither do I own anything from the MCU (that goes to Marvel Studios)

Natasha P.O.V.

"How do you kill this thing?!" I heard Tony shout at some demigods trying to attacking Hyperion.

One guy with blonde hair and grey eyes, on a beige pegasus, came flying up to Stark and said,"That's Hyperion, titan of sunlight and fire. Last time he was killed Percy had to extinguish his fire powers with his water ones so the nymphs could trap him in a maple tree."

"Great," Clint said sarcastically,"how can we do that?"

"I say we get the Hulk to go arena style on Hyperion while we go find a gaint hosepipe," said  a boy with curly brown hair and a mischievous smile.

"Of course, Connor, and where are we gonna find a gaint hosepipe exactly?" Asked a brown haired friendly faced girl, who was now scowling annoyed at the boy.

"The pipes!" Said the blonde boy.

"Pipes? What do you mean, Malcolm?" Asked Bucky.

"There are pipes right under us, about 5 feet," said T'Challa catching on with Malcolm's plan.

"Yeah, if we blow them up we can extinguish his flames and possibly kill him," said a demigod girl called Piper, I think.

"Give me some hand grenades and the location of the pipes, I'll fly around exploding them, it'll be quicker that way," said another blonde boy with electric blue eyes, Jason, I think.

"Clint, shoot as many as possible arrows at him when the right time comes. T'Challa, Piper, Natasha, throw your knives and sharp stuff at him. Tony, help Jason explode the pipes. Everyone else, fend off the monsters Hyperion brought with him," Cap shouted.

Everyone set off to do as told. Jason got about twenty Greek Fire hand grenades at the wall and information of where to throw them. I took out five of my favorite knives (sharp, lethal and efficient) and prepared to aim at the titain.

Jason and Tony set off to explode as many as possible pipes around the titain enclosing him in a circle of voilent waters of about six feet. The titain was a lot smarter than he looked and used his flames to rise up into the air.

So much for that plan.

He gave a cruel laugh like we were less than him and said in a equally cruel and cold voice," Ignorant mortals and half-bloods! The son of Poseidon isn't here to drench my magnificent powers! He was barely a match for me, you stand no chance!"

I heard Tony say something along the lines of "Go find a deep dark hole to shrivel up and die in." I saw a few other angry expressions and gestures.

How do you extinguish flames with out using water? Oxygen! Fire needs oxygen to stay alive. Now how can I deprive a titain of oxygen?

Wait, Jason can control winds. I might be pushing my luck, but can he control the different gasses in the atmosphere, perhaps?

I fly over to Jason on my mechanical pegasus and explain my plan, Piper was listening in all the time.

"Well, I haven't tried that before, but maybe I'll be able to direct the oxygen away from him through the winds?" Jason answered.

"We need to distract him while you concentrate on getting the oxygen away from him," Piper said "Stolls! We need a distraction!" Piper yelled at two brown haired boys who were dropping dangerous contraptions left and right.

"On it!" They said at the same time, nodding their head manically.

"So you'll be fine?" I ask Piper and Jason. Jason nodded his head and Piper looked at him nervously "I'm going to go spread the plan and help beat the sh*t out of some monsters," I continued.

I sped off towards the rest of the Avengers and the fighting.

OOooOoH, will Jason be able to do it? Are you proud of him for not passing out yet? Let me know in the comments. Or don't, you do you boo.

Breathe well.

-LadyLlama13