Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HoO characters nor Marvel characters.

Should I add in some of the other Avengers, or not officially Avengers? Thor is coming soon, but should I add the others in for the upcoming war? Please let me know in the comments.

Bruce P.O.V.

About three days have passed since we played the betting game. Percy just acted as if nothing happened.

We don't have much time to squeeze any answers out of him. A war is coming. We're trying to prevent it. All the Avengers except me of course are training and sparring 24/7, always wanting to be ready. Annabeth and Percy train with them sometimes. They're pretty good, but we can all tell they're holding back. Over the course of the three days, Percy and Annabeth also went shopping for supplies. They came back home with clothes for Percy, books for Annabeth and lots of random blue foods and blue food colouring.

Steve, Tony, Clint, Natasha and I are sitting around the table in the main part of the apartment.

"No, what I'm saying is we should blow them to bits before they get a chance to do anything!" Tony said for the hundredth time.

"And Tony what we are saying is, THERE ARE INNOCENT CIVILIANS, GET IT INTO YOUR THICK HEAD!" Nat said. We are all getting on each other's nerves. Tony and Nat are now in a yelling match. I try to calm them down but they won't listen. Percy walks into the room hearing all the commotion.

"Hey, wow, wow! What's going on here. Calm down," Percy said. Pfft, of course, they listen to a teenager but not to me.

"Thanos, an evil being from space wants to kill half the population by snapping his fingers," Clint oh so helpfully fills him in. (I'm sarcastic if you didn't realize) Percy takes the news well, considering he didn't run out of the room screaming.

"Um, ok," he replied. "Care to explain, I could help, you know."

"Really? A teen helping the Avengers," Steve said crossing his arms. He stares at him dangerously. We all think back to his scars.

Tony explained the situation to him. Thanos wants to collect all of the infinity stones. Combined they are practically invincible. When he gets them he wants to snap his fingers and erase half the population. Happy chappie, I know. (Sorry for interrupting your reading but this is kinda important. I know I'm gonna change the way it originally was in all the Marvel movies, like completely. Just go with it. Happy reading.) He just needs one more stone. The reality stone.

"Wait, the reality stone, like the Aether?" Percy asked his eyes wide.

"Yeah, why, what do you know," Tony asked narrowing his eyes.

"It depends," he said and ran out of the room.

"Guys, what does he know and how?" Tony asked rhetorically.

Percy P.O.V.

I've heard about that stone before. At camp, I think. I'm heading to Annabeth, I think it's time we tell them, for the sake of half the population. Well at least tell them some of it.

"Annabeth!" I say out of breath as I practically fall through the door.

"What, Percy?" she said not looking up from her book.

"I think it's time we tell them a part of our lives," I said nervously. This got her attention. She shuts her book and sits up straight on the bed.

I explain to her what they just told me.

"The Aether, that's the thing up in the attic that Chiron told us not to touch," she said. I nod my head. "Ok follow my lead in there, don't tell them more than I do. I'll do the talking alright?" I nod my head again. She gets up and starts walking inside.