Chapter 24

Disclaimer: I don't own anything PJO/HoO related (they go to Uncle Rick) neither do I own anything Marvel related (they go to Marvel Studios).

Hazel P.O.V

Nico, and I are heading out on our top secret underground quest. To join us we have Wanda, one of the Avenger people, and two of the Wakanda soldiers, Anzila Tara and Modame Amveda

"Everyone ready?" I ask before I open a tunnel in the ground. They all nod their heads slowly.

"Enjoy your last sun light for a while, mortals," I hear Nico mumble under his breath. He is standing right next to me so I'm  the only one who can hear him.

I close my eyes and concentrate. As I lift my hands a opening forms in the ground. I hear some gasps from the mortals, that gives me a slight blush. I don't really enjoy it when people see me as something better or 'higher' than themselves.

I walk into the small cave I've made and Nico follows. Wanda quickly gets over her shock and follows aswell. The two Wakanda soldiers stays standing there wide eyed and gaping.

"Come on, it's ok," I say in a warm caring voice. They look at me slightly bewildered and then make their way into the cave. As soon as we all are inside the tunnel, I close the the opening. For a moment all you can see is darkness. Frank's firewood lifeline that he gave me to keep safe feels extra heavy in my denim jacket pocket. Then Anzila put on a blue torch of some sort. It could be a futuristic piece of technology, I wouldn't know, almost everything seeme futuristic to me.

I stand there slightly frightened thinking about what it means if we fail this quest. Thanos will still have all the stones except one. He will then go and find the last stone, killing Camp Half-Blood in the process, and then he'll successfully destroy earth and later even the universe.

Nico gently takes my hand I look at him his dsrk brown eyes meeting mine. Then he says,"Don't worry, it'll all be fine in the end." Thank the gods for my wonderful brother and his wonderful words. We'll all be fine in the end, we'll all end up in Elysium, with our father, since everything does end in death. That's what makes life so precious, the thought that it could all of a sudden be taken away. But it's not really us I'm worried about, mostly. What about all those defenseless innocent mortals, they won't all make it to Elysium. They'll go to the fields of Asphodel, without their memories, meaningless lost souls floating around. We need to win this fight for them.

I nod my head at Nico and turn forward a strong determined expression on my face. I start walking forward and the dirt parts around me forming a tunnel. The rest of the squad follows behind me.

Watch out Thanos, we're coming.

Comment if you love Hazel and you think she is the sweetest, cutest bad-ass to ever walk this earth.

Enjoy life
-LadyLlama13