32

ROYAL BLOOD
— 32. Father's Son

 Henry and Lizbeth laughed as they made their way through the boat, trying to maintain balance

Henry and Lizbeth laughed as they made their way through the boat, trying to maintain balance. The boat rocked slightly, causing Lizbeth to fall back against the wall. She turned to Henry, smiling as she found her lips just inches away from his.

As she went to lean forward, the boat shifted the other way. Henry fell back against the wall across from her and soon enough, Lizbeth's chest collided with his.

Henry was quick to grab her waist and steady her before she fell, causing them both to laugh in amusement.

Their foreheads pressed against one another as they looked into each other's eyes, both of them smiling.

Lizbeth took a step away from him, giving her husband an almost seductive look before she entered one of the storage rooms of the boat. Henry followed soon after her, his lips curling upwards.

The moment they entered, Henry had closed the door and Lizbeth whipped herself around to face him. She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and wasted no time kissing him.

Lizbeth began to walk backwards, until she tripped and fell onto a large pile of sacks of grain. She grunted but began to laugh as she looked up at Henry.

Henry laughed as well, beginning to untie his breeches while Lizbeth began to lift up her skirt.

Once untying his breeches, Henry made his way back over to Lizbeth, whose legs immediately wrapped around his waist as they kissed once more.

Several moments later, Henry and Lizbeth sat on the ground together. Henry had his arm around Lizbeth, whose head rested on his clothed chest. Their faces glowed with sweat as they panted for breath, both of them smiling.

"That was very improper of us," Lizbeth commented, causing Henry to quietly laugh as he ran his fingers through her hair, "What would your mother say about us, the king and queen of England, fucking in the lower deck of a ship?"

"Well, then it's a good thing she's not here," Henry responded, earning an amused look from Lizbeth as he pressed a kiss to her forehead, "You amazed me back in Spain. Who knew you could speak Spanish?"

"I speak many languages," Lizbeth admitted, lifting her head to look Henry in the eyes, "Doesn't mean I tell people. It's a hidden weapon. I make people think I don't what they're saying to figure what they're saying when they think we don't understand them. And when I've heard enough, that is when I speak up."

"And did they say anything of importance?" Henry asked and Lizbeth smiled, shaking her head in response.

"Nothing true," She admitted, leaning forward to press a kiss to his lips.

"I must admit, though, seeing you shock Isabella like that..." Henry trailed off, leaning forward to press a kiss to Lizbeth's exposed neck before he moved closer to her ear, "It made me want to have you right then and there."