7; i had a feeling

Chaeyoung arrived at the café, running in, panting.

"Mina?" She called out. She looked over to one of the tables and saw Mina's things scattered across the floor.

She ran over to it and shakily picked it up.

"...I was too late." She felt herself crying. "Oh god, why!"

She didn't know what to do, and she shakily picked up her phone.

"Tzuyu, I need help. Come quickly."

Tzuyu yawned as she answered the phone. "I just got up from a nap. What's up?"

"I need you to come to the café now."

"Why? Is Mina not at home?"

"Worse, Tzuyu." Chaeyoung panted. "She's not in the café either."
__________________________________________

The police had now surrounded the area of the café, blocking it out to everyone except Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

Nayeon rushed towards them, her face panic-stricken.

"W-what happened to Mina?" Nayeon stammered, her face pale.

"I-I don't know." Chaeyoung cried. "She disappeared."

"Oh no. Have they checked the CCTV camera?" Nayeon asked.

Chaeyoung nodded her head, her cheeks puffy and her eyes red.

"Yes, but for some reason it was blank from 10:12 to the time I arrived. It was all planned out."

"What do you mean planned out?" Tzuyu questioned.

"I can't say anymore." Chaeyoung zipped her mouth shut as she hugged Tzuyu.

Nayeon looked up at Tzuyu. "I should take you both home. It's dangerous now. We could be next."

Tzuyu nodded. "Yeah."

****

The car ride was silent as everyone was still in shock at Mina's disappearance.

Nayeon turned on the radio and began humming along with the song that began to play.

Chaeyoung leaned over to Nayeon's seat.

"Can we drop by wherever Sana lives? I wanna properly say hi."

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows. "I thought you were worried for Mina?"

"I am. But I think Sana might know what happened to her."

Nayeon opened her mouth. "What do you mean? Sana kidnapped Mina? What has this woman done to get herself into more trouble?!"

"Not that. I know Sana's innocent. But it's the fact that they know Sana, her whereabouts and her friendship with Mina."

"What do you mean?" Tzuyu asked, curious. "Who is they?"

Chaeyoung looked around the car suspiciously.

"Okay. Since we're in a private place now, there's something I need to confess."

"Go ahead."

"When Sana arrived today, I received another text message from this unknown number that had been texting me from last week. They texted with, 'I'm back. Beware.' And I started to freak out. So I came to the cafe and saw Sana and I had a feeling that this person knows her."

"What makes you think that?"

"I had seen the signs from when they began texting me. It was all cutesy at first, so I just went along with it. But then they started threatening me. I got scared and blocked the number.

They suddenly texted me again with another number saying, 'you can never run. Judas Iscariot.' And that's when I knew that this person has an unlimited way to get to my number.

Then yesterday I got another text, saying, 'will you forgive me?' At this point I got creeped out, and then suddenly they sent me a picture of Mina walking in the street.

I didn't know what to do. So I was about to call the police. The person then texted me saying, 'I would't do that if I were you.' And I screamed."

"Okay, stop right there. You're talking too fast. Are you a rapper or something?" Tzuyu looked back at Chaeyoung.

"I've been practicing..." Chaeyoung sheepishly replied.

"Let the girl continue." Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"Did you guys swap personalities or something?" Chaeyoung asked.

Nayeon and Tzuyu looked at each other in disgust. "As if."

"Okay, okay. Look, Mina is missing and I have a feeling it's the person who was texting me-" Chaeyoung began.

"Yeah, no shit sherlock." Nayeon rolled her eyes.

Chaeyoung glared at her. "Hmph. So we just need to figure out the IP address and the location that the text was sent from, and we'll figure out our kidnapper and save her.

Right?"

Tzuyu shook her head. "I'd love to say yes, but it's not that simple. The kidnapper could have directed the IP address and location to another part of the world, and they could be working with a group of people.

You need to ask them specifically what they want."

"When did you get so smart?" Nayeon wondered.

Tzuyu glared at the bunny. "I'm an adult, you do know that, right?"

Nayeon nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay, look!" Chaeyoung screeched at the two. "Can we focus? My girlfriend is missing because of some psycho, and Sana probably knows the guy!"

"-or girl."

"Shut up." Chaeyoung said to Nayeon. "Nayeon, you have a history with computers, right? Technology and all that biz."

"No, not me."

"Then who?"

Nayeon sighed as she looked in the rearview mirror, hesitating.

"Nayeon? Who?"

"Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon has a history of computers and IT."

"Great, let's go to her!" Tzuyu grinned.