17; the visitor

Sana looked at the face of Minsoo, who seemed quite nervous.

"What? Are you okay?"

Minsoo fumbled his fingers around. "There's something I gotta tell you. And this must stay between us two."

Sana raised her eyebrow.

"What is it? Aren't you a policeman? Isn't this against the law?"

Minsoo nodded. "It is, but it's important. Someone is after you. I don't know who, but they've been sending letters to the station. Threats for you."

Sana gulped. "No return address?"

Minsoo shook his head. "All we have are blood stains."

"Dna?"

"Mina."

Sana gulped. "Oh god."

Minsoo nodded as he pulled something out from his pocket. "Read the note."

Sana shakily took the paper, looking at the crumpledness and the blood stains.

To whoever may find this,

You'd better get your police force together. Once Minatozaki's gone, I'll be taking over.

I'll be on top.

I'll be the ruler.

And you may ask, "what do you mean gone?"

And I mean, dead.

Minatozaki Sana, watch out.

You don't have much time left.

Before I get what I want again.

- the unknown person

"Wow, he seems so boring. No nickname?" Sana sighed.

Minsoo made a confused look. "What?"

"Nevermind."

Minsoo shuffled in his chair. "So what do you want to do?"

Sana only shrugged her shoulders as she tossed the paper back to Minsoo.

"Nothing, really. I'm gonna die in here anyways, I might as well be prepared for my 'sudden death'." Sana pursed her lips. "And no one would care if I died, anyways."

"Is that what you think?"

She nodded. "I've only caused trouble to people since I was in Korea. From scandals, to car accidents, to someone's death - it was all me."

Minsoo stood up. "If you want, we can transfer you to a facility in Japan. So you don't cause anymore trouble."

Sana thought about it for a moment. "Actually, that sounds pretty neat. Japan it is, then."

"You do realise that it is stricter there. And that you'll have to work harder?"

Sana grinned. "Then let it be. I've needed to get a vibe check anyways."

"Vibe- check?"

Sana joking punched him on the shoulder. "Wow, you old man. You really can't keep up with the trends lately."

Minsoo held his shoulder. "I'm not an old man! I'm 32, you're 26, don't call me old!"

Sana beamed at him. "It was nice talking to you, Minsoo."

Minsoo nodded as he looked around. "So we'll have you transferred in a month. Sound good?"

Sana nodded. "That's fine."

Minsoo motioned that he was finished to the guard. "I'll come back if ever there's an update."

Sana nodded as she walked towards the door that would lead her back to the cells.

"Thanks, Minsoo."

Minsoo only nodded as he left, and Sana went back to her cell.

*****

"Momo, come here." Heechul called out as he stirred the food in the pot. "Smell it." He pushed the spoon up for Momo to smell, and she smiled at it.

"Smells amazing."

He nodded his head in satisfaction. "So I recently heard about Sana."

Momo gulped. "Yeah, she..."

"It's fine, you don't have to talk about it." He kissed her forehead. "I just wanted to warn you, be careful."

"Of course, she already knows to do that." Nayeon barged into the conversation.

Heechul rolled his eyes. "Great, you again."

Nayeon scoffed. "I live here, you do know that."

Heechul nodded as he sighed. "Of course I know that. I can't stand your ass hanging around MY house."

Nayeon smirked. "Get used to it, lover boy."

Momo laughed at the two.

"What's so funny?" Heechul turned to ask her.

"Your face." Nayeon jokingly told Heechul.

"Look, everyday of my life has been entertainment because of you two."

"So we're just entertainment to you?" Nayeon asked.

"Of course we're entertainment, you dumbass. It's the ex and her boyfriend."

"What?" Nayeon raised her eyebrow.

"You're Momo's ex, and I'm her current boyfriend. You do realise that no one would ever think to do that."

"Well, in this case, Momo did."

"You-"

"Guys, come on. I just wanted to say, thank you for making me laugh. Even if you two don't get along well, you make me smile. I'm grateful for that." Momo paused as she pointed at the pan. "And I'd also be grateful if you turned that off, Chul. We don't want the house burning down."

Nayeon cackled. "I would never."

Heechul glared at her as he turned the stove off.

"Of course you would never, you cut a strawberry with the knife upside down! You'd probably kill yourself before even getting to turn the fire on!" Heechul exaggerated, using his body to express his feelings.

"Well-" Nayeon paused. "Nevermind. I won't fight with an old hag like you-"

"OLD HAG? EXCUSE ME?!"

"YOU HEARD ME CORRECTLY YOU GRANDPA-"

Momo sighed from her side of the kitchen.

"Everyday is entertainment with these two." She laughed to herself.
____________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys!

I'd like to thank you all who are still reading, it means so much to me.

I'd also like to thank you for all your comments that relate to the story and all your reactions.

It makes me determined to keep on writing for you all, and all your comments make me laugh actually.

Now I'd also like to say, Heechul and Nayeon are very important in this time. They'll actually be bringing the story forward a lot, even through their bickering.

So please look forward to the next few chapters and I'll see you then!

(Also, Tzuyu isn't going to appear a lot. Maybe in small scenes but that's it. She's more important later on. Actually, who knows, I might just plot twist it and add her in hehehehehhehehehehhehe)

Okay that's it, byeeeee

- MisoMina💜

P.S. MORE & MORE SOTY!!!