23; falling in love

Sana and Eunha both stopped when they heard the keys of the guards ringing down the hallway.

They smiled at each other, both of their faces red as ever.

"You're pretty good." Eunha smirked.

"I'm an actress, I've had practice." Sana replied, out of breath. "Since when did you start liking me?"

"Since the first day I came here. I don't know, there's just this aura around you, something that wants me to be nearer to you." Eunha cockily replied.

Sana smiled as she lay back on her bed, looking at the brick ceiling.

"And they were roommates."

"Oh my god, they were roommates!" Eunha finished the vine as both of them laughed.

"Minatozaki Sana, you have a visitor again." The guard came up to the bars of the cell.

Sana sat up and looked at Eunha, and then back at the guard. "Coming." She turned to Eunha. "See you later." She winked.

*****

"Hey Minsoo." Sana smiled as she sat down.

"You look ever happier than the last time I was here. That was like, a week ago. What happened?"

"Eunha." Sana replied.

Minsoo looked at Sana surprised. "Prison relationship? Kinky."

Sana glared at him.

"I was joking. Anyways, I came here for an important topic."

"You always do." Sana told him.

He nodded and laughed. "Well, yes, but this one is about two things actually. First, your case, and second, you moving facilities."

"Ah, about the second one, Minsoo-"

"I get it, you wanna stay here now?"

Sana nodded.

"She makes me happy. I know I'm meant to leave next week, but I really can't do that. I want to stay with Eunha here."

Minsoo muttered a few words to himself as he wrote down on a notepad, scribbling out with lines.

"And the first one, your case." Minsoo placed his notepad down. "It's looking a little bit better. So far, there's no proper evidence and-"

"I'll be out of here?"

Minsoo shook his head. "I already told you before, Sana. Not until we have solid proof that you didn't commit those crimes."

"Fine. And Mina, have you found her yet?"

Minsoo shook his head for a second time. "She's gone, Sana. Disappeared off the face of the earth, it seems like."

Sana sighed. "Thanks for telling me anyways, Minsoo. Are you leaving now? You seem as if you're in a rush."

"Uhm, no, I'm not leaving yet. However, I brought THE visitor to you again. Please be kind to her." Minsoo used puppy eyes.

Sana nodded. "Don't worry, I will."

Minsoo let Tzuyu in as she sat down.

"You heard the conversation, didn't you?" Sana asked her.

Tzuyu nodded her head.

"Yeah. So you guys made it official?"

Sana nodded as she smiled. "Today. Today we made it official."

Tzuyu gave a faint smile as she fumbled with her fingers.

"Anyways," Tzuyu coughed out. "Dahyun's got a date with some really hot lady."

Sana looked surprised. "Really? Never expected Dahyun to go up to a really hot lady and ask for a date."

"I would agree with you if it were Dahyun who had asked for the date, but it wasn't."

"The lady asked for the date?"

Tzuyu laughed as she shook her head. "No, Jihyo asked for it."

"What? Sounds like Jihyo actually." Sana chuckled.

"Yeah, she came up to the lady, was like 'my friend over there would like to order something', the lady was all prepared and stuff, got her notepad out and everything. Then Jihyo drops the bomb like, 'she'd like to order a date with you'."

Both Tzuyu and Sana began laughing so hard at Jihyo's tactics, something they both hadn't done together in such a long time.

"To add, Jihyo went 'customer service, amirite?' And the lady just looked at them both blankly. Jihyo told me everything and it just sounded so funny, I laughed so hard."

"It really does sound like such a Jihyo thing to do." Sana said through bursts of laughter.

The whole room was filled with laughter as if the girls were on laughing gas, and it seemed as everything in the past was now just dust.

They were both smiling again, together.

Sana felt comfortable with Tzuyu.

It just felt right to be laughing with her again.

"So," Tzuyu said after they had almost calmed down. "I'm going to be there on their date tomorrow. Hopefully if all goes well, they'll have another date."

Sana nodded. "I hope things go well. Dahyun deserves love."

"Yeah, the last time she dated was..."

"Was that one girl after Mina. Wasn't it? I forgot her name, actually."

"Mina still had feelings for Dahyun all that time. Then Chaeyoung came along and the rest is history."

Tzuyu smiled. "At least Dahyun's getting back into the dating game. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are always together now somehow. They even stay at Heechul and Momo's house. Even though Heechul's annoyed with Nayeon."

Sana laughed. "I'm glad to hear that Heechul isn't actually strangling Nayeon's throat. I mean, he must be pissed at her."

"He IS pissed at her." Tzuyu scoffed jokingly. "But they have to get along for Momo's sake."

A moment of silence came between the two as they sat there.

"I'm glad we were able to talk like this. I missed it." Sana smiled.

Tzuyu nodded as she agreed. "Yeah. I feel comfortable talking to you. As if nothing happened in the past."

Sana gulped. "We can move on from that, right?"

"Let's start again." Tzuyu said as she held her hand out. "Hi, I'm Chou Tzuyu."

Sana took Tzuyu's hand. "Hi, Chou Tzuyu. I'm Minatozaki Sana, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Sattang."