39; flight

Sana woke up, rubbing her eyes as she looked at the clock.

"9am?!" She immediately stood up. "Tzuyu's flight is in two hours!"

Sana rushed over to the toilet, throwing water on herself to wash up as she hastily made her way to the cabinet and threw on the first clothes she saw.

Sana slammed the door behind her as she ran out, taking out her phone and almost dropping it down.

"Jeong! Jeong! Jeong!" Sana called out through the phone as she rushed down the stairs.

"Why are you running?" Jeongyeon asked her. "Are you going down the stairs?"

"Yes, I am." Sana huffed.

"You do realise that there's an elevator, right?"

Sana paused.

"Oh yeah."

"What do you need?" Jeongyeon wondered, the sound of keys bouncing up and down.

"I need you to drive me to the airport." Sana said as she finally reached the ground floor of the apartment. "I need you here in like 5 minutes."

"No need." A familiar voice said.

Sana looked up, out of breath.

"Jeongyeon? You're here?"

She nodded her head. "I knew you'd wake up late. You had a whole binge drinking session last night, I expected you to wake up later than expected."

Sana rushed over and hugged Jeongyeon tight.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Jeongyeon pushed Sana off. "Come on, we've got a flight to catch."

*****

"What gate is she going to?" Jeongyeon asked as they paced through the airport.

"I don't know, gate Taiwan?" Sana deadpanned.

Jeongyeon stopped in her tracks. "What?"

Sana continued running forward. "Let's just hurry up, customer service might help us."

"Sana, this is an airport, not a shopping mall."

"What about duty free?"

"Okay, fine."

Sana ran up to the counter. "Hello, I'd like to know if there's a flight to Taiwan with a passenger by the name of Chou Tzuyu, please."

The lady looked up. "Aren't you Minatozaki Sana? The one who just got out of jail?"

Sana sighed. "Yes, I just got out of jail, okay, but no one gives two fucks about that. I just need to know if there's a flight with Chou Tzuyu onboard."

The lady tapped on the computer hastily.

"There's a flight leaving in 30 minutes, gate 21, west wing." The lady pulled out a pen and paper. "Can you sign this for me? I love your movies."

"Oh, thank you!" Sana happily took the notepad and signed it. "You know, I'm actually in the talks of another series and-"

Jeongyeon slapped Sana's head, as Sana turned around, holding her head in confusion.

"What was that for?"

"Hurry up, lover girl. Get the ticket and let's dash."

The lady looked worried. "I'm sorry ma'am, but I can't do that. It's too late to be booking a ticket right now. Unless you have a police escort to let you into the gate, then I can't do so."

Sana rubbed her temples. "What type of psycho policeman would allow me to barge into an airport?"

Jeongyeon lit up. "I know just the person."

*****

Sana sat at the back of an airport cart as Minsoo drove through the airport. She covered her face in embarrassment as Minsoo seemed to be telling everyone her plan.

"MAKE WAY FOR THE PRINCESS MINATOZAKI SANA WHO WILL FIND THE LOVE OF HER LIFE, CHOU TZUYU. SPECIAL POLICE ESCORT, BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!"

Jeongyeon slapped Minsoo's head. "Shut up, you're a police, not David Attenborough."

Minsoo grimaced. "I've always wanted to do a documentary about the wild Jeongyeon that lives in the outskirts of Seoul, taking prey at night, especially by the name of Nayeon."

Jeongyeon slapped Minsoo one more time, but across the face. "Utter one more word and everyone will know what happened with your underwear in 5th grade."

Sana turned to look at them. "What happened with his underwear in the fifth grade?"

"You see, this girl that he liked-"

Minsoo glared at both of them. "Fine, I'll shut it. You two just keep quiet."

Sana and Jeongyeon both stifled a laughter as they drove through the airport.

Jeongyeon turned to look at Sana. "How many minutes until her boarding time?"

"Two." Sana gulped. "And she's first class."

"Step on it, El Jorge." Jeongyeon patted Minsoo's back.

The cart gained acceleration, but it wasn't long before a splutter of gas could be heard, and the cart stopped almost immediately.

"Shit, shit, shit." Sana panicked. "What do we do now?"

"You'll have to run." Jeongyeon bit her nail.

"I'm wearing high heels!"

"Who the fuck wears high heels to an airport?!"

"A girl who wants to look good in front of the public and the love of her life, duh."

Jeongyeon came round and snatched Sana's prada heels, throwing them as far as she could.

"You can't play shot put with my prada heels!"

Jeongyeon completely ignored her. "How did you run down the stairs and through the airport with these?"

Sana shrugged. "I went barefoot."

"Well you'd better dashi run run run barefoot now. Hurry."

Sana nodded and hugged Jeongyeon. "Thank you for everything."

"No worries."

Sana ran across the airport, her feet gliding with the black and white marble ground as she dashed towards the gate.

She had began to attract attention, and was getting tired.

A number caught her eye as she ran.

"21." She huffed.

Sana ran as fast as she could, seeing that the gate was near.

But her worst fear was coming true.

Tzuyu was already by the flight attendants, ready to hand her ticket in.

Sana panicked, not knowing what to do, and tried to wave, even if she made no sound.

Suddenly, she remembered she had to create sound in order to cause a commotion.

I hope I don't go to prison for public nuisance. Sana gulped. Here goes nothing.

"WAIT WAIT!" Sana screamed. "TZUYU DON'T LEAVE!"

Tzuyu's ears perked up at the sound of a familiar voice calling out her name.

That sounds oddly familiar. She thought to herself.

"TZUYU, PLEASE I HAVE SOMETHING I NEED TO TELL YOU!"

Tzuyu turned around, her heart suddenly racing when she saw who it was.

"Sana?"