37; in safety

"Tzuyu, I'm at the dog café now. Are you on your way?" Jeongyeon said as she took a bite of a blueberry muffin.

"Yeah, I'm almost there. I'm just driving right now."

"Stay safe, yeah?"

"Of course. I always drive safely."

"Yeah, but like, I need you to be extra safe. You are my client after all, and you're basically like my younger sister. I'm caring for you."

"I can handle myself, Jeong."

"Whatever you say."

"Hold on, Sana's calling right now. I didn't tell her where I was going. I'll call you back."

Jeongyeon clucked. "Alright, make sure you focus and don't get into a car crash."

Tzuyu laughed. "You're saying that as if it would actually happen. I'll drive safely."

"Promise?"

"I'm not promising anything, but I can promise you I'll get there in one piece."

"Bet?"

"Bet."

*****

Minsoo rushed over to the five as he looked upon Nayeon and Heechul's cuts and bruises.

"What happened to you two?" He asked.

"We fought with a bodyguard." Nayeon chuckled. "A highly trained one."

Minsoo looked at Mina and Momo. "I'm glad you two have been found."

Mina nodded slightly, still shaken up from the ordeal of the past two months.

Chaeyoung rushed out of Minsoo's car and threw herself into Mina's arms.

Mina nuzzled into Chaeyoung's neck as the shorter one rubbed her back.

"I'm so sorry." Mina struggled to say. "I should have listened to you when you told me to lock all the doors."

Chaeyoung stroked Mina's hair as Mina began to sob.

"It's okay. I don't care about the past, I'm just happy I'm with you again. I love you Mina."

Mina could only nod as she cried, still remembering the past two months.

Nayeon chuckled as Mina and Chaeyoung walked away to Minsoo's car, Chaeyoung taking care of the older girl.

"I wish someone was here to greet me." Nayeon rubbed her arm.

Minsoo smiled. "Glad I brought the big car then. Jeong!" He yelled.

Jeongyeon jumped out of the car as Nayeon ran towards her, throwing her arms and wrapping it around her.

"I'm so glad you're here." Nayeon said as she huddled into Jeongyeon's neck.

"I'm glad you're safe now, even if it was just overnight."

"That was only overnight? That felt like a whole two days!" Nayeon exclaimed as she took a step back.

Jeongyeon carefully examined Nayeon's bruises and scratches. "You got hurt."

Nayeon grabbed Jeongyeon's hand away from her face. "Don't touch it, it hurts."

"What if I kiss it instead?" Jeongyeon smirked.

Nayeon's pale face showed off her rosy cheeks. "That'd- that would be nice."

Jeongyeon kissed a cut on Nayeon's bottom lip as she whispered. "I'll finish this at home."

Nayeon gulped as Jeongyeon slyly breathed down her neck, giving her neck soft kisses.

"Jeong, we-we're in public." Nayeon softly moaned.

"Oh shit, you're right." Jeongyeon looked up. "Guess I'll have to go harder at home."

Nayeon smiled. "I'd like that."

"Those two. Tsk." Minsoo looked away from the distant two, and back to Jihyo. "And who do you have?" He asked.

Jihyo shrugged her shoulders. "I don't really have anyone."

"Aren't you a singer? Don't you have a lot of fans who adore you?"

Jihyo nodded. "Yes. But that doesn't mean I date them. I don't have time to date, because of my schedules. I've only been free for the past few days because I said I was on hiatus."

Minsoo looked at a police car that made it's way to the house.

"Hold on, my colleague is here."

Jihyo watched as a familiar face stepped out of the vehicle.

Both of them stared at each other, their jaws hung.

"Do... do you guys know each other?"

The other guy walked closer to Minsoo and Jihyo. "Yeah, that's tteokbokki girl."

"And that's the petrol station guy." Jihyo answered.

Minsoo clapped his hands together.

"Jihyo, meet Daniel. Daniel, meet Jihyo." He pushed them closer. "You guys can have a chance to talk. I need to go talk with the police cars that are taking the criminals home."

Minsoo walked away leaving the two to chat.

He made his way to the car that was taking Niko home.

"You know, for a highly trained bodyguard, I can't believe you got beaten by two mortal enemies." Minsoo laughed. "Serves you right, motherfucker."

Minsoo looked away as he slammed the door shut again, his phone vibrating in his pocket.

"Hyung? What is it?" Minsoo walked into his car.

"You know the two people who died, your cousin's friends?" Said the other person.

Minsoo nodded. "Yeah, what about them?"

"Well..." the other person paused. "They're here at the station. And they have two other people with them."

"TZUYU AND DAHYUN ARE ALIVE?!" Minsoo screamed.

He immediately cut the call and turned to look at his passengers, who were all in shock.

"TZUYU AND DAHYUN ARE ALIVE!" He yelled happily.

"What are you waiting for?" Nayeon sat in the front seat. "Let's go!"

Minsoo nodded. "Let me just tell the other police to get the evidence, then we'll go."

Mina raised her eyebrow. "Tzuyu and Dahyun died?"

"And Sana went to prison, but we'll tell you all about that some other time."

Mina nodded, confused. "Yeah, I have no idea what's been going on for the past two months."

Chaeyoung chuckled. "I'll explain it to you at home." Chaeyoung kissed Mina's cheek.

"I'm so glad you're back."