34; old macdonald

"Nari?"

The three of them froze in shock.

"I-I thought you were dead!" Heechul stammered.

"If I'm standing in front of you, does it mean I'm dead?" Nari frowned. "Come in, you guys look cold. I'll serve you some tea."

The three hesitantly walked into the house, as felt comfy as the warmth made them feel better.

Nari went into the kitchen and came back with four cups of tea, placing them on the coffee table.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you come back to Seoul? Everyone thinks you're dead." Nayeon told her.

"I just wanted to disappear. Being a celebrity wasn't for me anymore." Nari sipped her tea, and pointed to the other cups. "You guys have some. It's green tea."

The three all sipped from their cups as they continued staring at her.

"You do know that Sana went to prison because they thought you killed her, right?" Jihyo told her.

Nari gave a surprised look. "Really? Shame."

"Aren't you going to say anything more?" Nayeon asked her.

Nari shrugged her shoulders. "I don't want to get involved with anything to do with Sana anymore. She gives me a bad aura."

"Okay, but you do know that Tzuyu's been having more attacks since you supposedly died? Her health is draining, Nari."

Nari shrugged her shoulders again, uninterested. "That's her problem."

"What's up with you?" Nayeon curiously asked. "I thought you were in love with Tzuyu."

"Maybe I was. But things have changed."

Heechul looked at the surroundings. "This feels quite scary. I don't know why."

Jihyo looked over at the open kitchen.

"That coat looks familiar." She commented. She stood up and began making her way to a brown fluffy coat that lay over a chair.

Nari opened her eyes wide as she stood up, trying to block Jihyo.

"You're right." Heechul agreed. He walked towards the coat. "It looks like Momo's coat."

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows. "And that apron looks like Mina's café apron."

Heechul, Jihyo and Nayeon all looked at each other when they had finally realised.

"You- you're the unknown number!" Heechul exclaimed. "Wait until I tell the police about this!" He began to walk out, trying to get his phone out of his pocket.

His vision began to falter as he felt himself falling to the ground.

"What's happening?" He asked himself.

"Goodnight, you three." Was all they heard before everything was silent.

*****

Nayeon woke up with a start.

She tried to stand up, but found herself trapped by rope, tied professionally.

She looked at the room, which had a single flickering light.

"Heechul... Jihyo... Momo... Mina..." came out weakly as she looked at to who was also in room. "They're alive." She felt herself cry both tears of fear, and tears of happiness.

Jihyo woke up too, bound by ropes and tied to a pole.

"Momo and Mina are here? They're alive, thank god." Jihyo praised.