33; drive

Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Jihyo, Chaeyoung and Heechul all walked into the police station, making their way to Minsoo's desk.

"What type of cult is this?" He jokingly asked as they sternly arrived at his desk.

"Add this to your pile of evidence. We got an audio recording and text messages." Jeongyeon through a plastic bag with two phones and an sd card onto Minsoo's table.

"Evidence? For what?" Minsoo questioned as he took the SD card out of the bag. "What's this?"

"It's an audio file. It's before the bomb exploded." Nayeon told him as he raised his eyebrow.

He placed the SD card into his computer and listened to the audio.

Once he had finished listening to it, he turned confusingly to the group.

"So they both got texts from the unknown number, and they knew the bomb was about to explode because it warned them 30 seconds prior?" Minsoo bit his lip as he thought to himself.

Chaeyoung nodded. "It seems like it."

"So we just have to find the source of the bomb, and that will help us find both the bomber and the unknown number?"

Heechul nodded his head. "You are a smart man."

"Unlike you." Nayeon muttered under her breath.

"Excuse me? I am more smarter than you!"

"Okay, but who's the one who found the bracelet?"

"You trespassed over police property!"

"And we're getting closer to finding your girlfriend, calm your hag ass down!"

Minsoo looked over at Jeongyeon. "I thought you said they were becoming friends."

Jeongyeon pointed to Jihyo. "That's what she told me."

Jihyo shrugged her shoulders. "We all slept at 5am this morning. I think they're just both groggy."

Minsoo clucked his tongue as he swerved to look at the pieces of evidence at his table.

"I'm going to the bomb site now. You guys come, I'll get you a pass and safety equipment."

Chaeyoung jumped excitedly. "I've always wanted to go through a crime scene!"

Jihyo butted into Nayeon and Heechul's argument, slapping both their heads.

"Let's go, idiots."

*****

Minsoo picked up a small timer that he had found in the pile of bricks.

He called the others over to look at it.

"Seems like this is what was used to countdown." He said, placing the timer in a plastic bag. "I'll send this over to the lab, so they can dust it for fingerprints."

Nayeon nodded as she looked up at the night sky.

"We've been here for four hours. It's already 9pm. I think we'll stay here for about 10 more minutes and then we'll go."

Jihyo tapped Nayeon and Heechul's backs. "Can you guys take me to my apartment? Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung live the other way, and I don't want to disturb them."

Heechul gave a thumbs up as he threw a brick to another stack of bricks.

Chaeyoung yawned as she looked through the pile, half-asleep.

"Chaeng, I'll take you home now. You've had a long day." Jeongyeon offered as she squatted next to the younger girl.

Chaeyoung shook her head. "Just 10 more minutes."