38; the found

[two weeks later]

Sana walked out of the therapy room and made her way to the waiting area.

She walked up to the receptionist and leaned on the desk. "What room is Chou Tzuyu in?"

The receptionist tapped some letters on the keyboard and then looked back at Sana. "Room 3b. Her session's almost done, if you want, you can just wait here."

"No, I'm good." Sana shook her head as she made her way to 3B.

It had been a week and three days since Sana had left prison.

She was still shocked by the events that had happened, and everyone around her had to attend therapy in order to try and get back to their normal lives, even if they knew that nothing would be the same ever again.

When Sana first arrived home, the first person to greet her was Tzuyu.

It was always Tzuyu.

But Sana didn't want to admit her feelings towards the girl, and she didn't want to tell Tzuyu how much she had been thinking of her while in prison.

Because she knew Tzuyu wasn't in love with her anymore.

(You're not the girl, I fell in love with, Baby)

It was just a fact, wasn't it?

After leaving for two years and being in prison for two months, Tzuyu definitely wouldn't still have feelings for Sana.

However, Tzuyu and Sana began talking casually again, after their talks when Sana was in prison, it made them feel a little more comfortable with each other.

So even if Sana couldn't get back together with Tzuyu, this was fine.

"I'm going to be leaving."

Sana overheard as she neared the room.

"I don't want to stay here anymore. I want to start afresh, I want to move back to Taiwan."

Sana gulped.

"Are you sure?" The therapist asked. "You'll be leaving everything behind."

Sana could hear Tzuyu's small chuckle.

"I don't think I'll be able to walk around Seoul normally, and act as if everything's alright. I've been in a coma, I've been through the supposed deaths of my psycho ex and my best friend, I've been through a bombing.

It's like going through hell and back."

"So when have you decided to leave?"

"In three days time. It's my cousin's birthday the week after, so it's good timing."

"Speaking of timing, I think our time is up." The therapist chuckled. "You talk a lot when you're serious about something."

Tzuyu laughed. "Yeah. And I'm sorry for not attending therapy for the past two months."

"No, it's fine. I understand, a lot went on. I hope you stay safe in Taiwan."

"Thank you. Bye."

Sana jumped when Tzuyu opened the door.

"Oh, Sana!" Tzuyu smiled. "How was your therapy session?"

Sana nodded slightly. "It was... good. Yours?"

Tzuyu nodded in return. "It was fine. We didn't really talk about much."

"I see."

"So where are you headed?" Tzuyu asked.

"Um. Just to Heechul's house. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are there, so I just wanted to hang out there."

"You want me to drop you off?" Tzuyu wondered.

Sana shook her head. "Aren't you still weak? From the bomb... and the accident?"

"No, silly. I won't be driving, Byungchul will."

Sana let out a breath of relief. "Oh, alright, that's fine then."

*****

"It's been a long time since you've been in my car, miss Minatozaki." Byungchul chuckled.

Sana lightly let out a small laugh. "A little over two years, huh?"

Byungchul nodded his head. "I saw the news, and Tzuyu told me everything. I can't believe you all had to go through that. What a shitty revenge plot."

"BYUNGCHUL YOU SWEAR?!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"Of course I swear," Byungchul scoffed. "I'm 58 years old, not a heathen."

Sana laughed. "The old man's got a point."

"Old man?!"

"Whoops, we're here now." Sana laughed. "Thanks so much, Byungchul." She looked over at Tzuyu. "Thank you."

She closed the door and ran up to Heechul's apartment.

For some reason, no one was fighting anymore, and the house was now calm.

"I'm glad you two are getting along." Sana said as she walked in. As she looked around, no one was there, except for Jeongyeon. "Oh, it's just you. No wonder why is was so quiet. Where are the others?"

"They went to buy some things for Chaeyoung's birthday. Told me to stay here in case you came."

"Well, they were right." Sana laughed as she sat next to Jeongyeon.

"How was your therapy session?"

"Good."

"And Tzuyu's?"

"It was... good too."

Jeongyeon sat up and turned to Sana. "You hesitated. What's wrong?"

"Well... I overheard Tzuyu saying that she was going to move back to Taiwan."

"What?! Why?" Jeongyeon asked in shock.

"She said something about going through hell and back. I'm not surprised, she really has been through the worst things.

And all of them were my fault."

"What do you mean?"

"The car accident. I shouldn't have let her go that day, I don't know where she was going. Or I could have told her that her dad was in a coma. She probably hates me for that-"

"Sana."

"Yes?"

"You know that day she got into the car accident, she was going to meet up with someone." Jeongyeon sighed. "She was going to meet up with me in the dog café, the one that was bombed."

"What does this have to do-"

"You know why she met up with me?"

Sana shook her head.

"She told me she wanted to view houses. Houses to live in with you." Jeongyeon chuckled. "She loved you Sana. I don't think she could ever hate you that much."

Sana looked at Jeongyeon in shock.

"She was meant to meet up with you... so that she could find the perfect house for us. For me and her." Sana felt tears coming out of her eyes. "I can't let her leave, Jeongyeon."

"Then go chase her." Jeongyeon smiled at her. "Because you can erase the past, change the future."

"Thank you so much, Jeong."

"No problem, Zaki."