40; I Love You

"Sana?"

Sana ran into the gate, and towards Tzuyu.

"What are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked, her hand midway from handing her ticket over.

"I-I..." Sana couldn't bring herself to say it.

"I what?"

"I just wanted to wish you a safe flight."

"Barefoot?" Tzuyu jokingly scoffed, looking down at Sana's feet, and then back up at the Japanese girl. "That's a bit of a reach. Couldn't you have just called me?"

"Excuse me, ma'am, I'll have to ask you to leave if you aren't on this flight." The flight attendant came up to Sana.

"Don't try stop me." Sana brushed her off and walked up to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu folded her arms over the other and began to support her weight on one leg, leaning to the left.

"What are you really doing here, Sana?"

Sana sighed and rubbed her head.

"I can't just let you leave, Tzuyu. I can't let you go and start your life again. I can't let you go and forget about me."

"What are you trying to say? Did you eavesdrop on my therapy session?"

By now, the whole airport was practically watching the drama scene between the two.

"No." Sana lied. Tzuyu raised her eyebrow in response.

Sana gave in.

"Okay, fine, maybe I did eavesdrop. But I don't want to focus on me eavesdropping, I want to focus on you." Sana sighed as she neared the taller girl. "I can't let you go. I can't say goodbye."

"And why is that?"

"Well, because-" Sana stopped as she eyed Tzuyu, looking up and down. "God, I hope you can forgive me."

She pulled Tzuyu towards her, their lips touching as they both couldn't let each other go, the other enveloped in the other one's aura and lips.

Tzuyu let go first.

"What... what was that?" Tzuyu asked, stunned.

"I love you Chou Tzuyu. I can't let you leave because I'm in love with you. The whole time in prison, I was just thinking about you. Even when I was with Eunha, you were all that was going through my mind.

Every minute that you came to visit me passed by so quickly, and I never wanted it to end. I wanted to you to come everyday. You made me feel happier, you made me feel as if I wasn't alone.

And sure, I've fucked up a lot of times, and I'm sorry. I'll never stop saying I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you, however you want. I'll even leave if you want me to.

But I just want you to know that I never stopped loving you Tzuyu.

For those years I was gone, I was thinking about al the pain I had caused you. I wanted to come back and tell you that I was sorry.

I can't believe we went through so much in two months. But you were always there.

And when you died, I felt as if a part of me had died too. I couldn't take it.

It's because I love you so fucking much that you're my whole world. You're the stars and the moon, and everything that shines bright.

Even if you don't feel the way I do, I'll never forget the times we spent together."

Tzuyu froze.

Sana squeezed her eyes as she sighed.

"I knew it was a mistake to come here and do all this, I'm sorry." Sana groaned. "I'll just go home, and you can go back to Taiwan, and we can forget all about this and-"

Tzuyu interrupted Sana's speech as she pushed her lips to meet the Japanese's lips.

Sana opened her eyes wide in shock, unable to process what was happening.

As their lips met, Sana felt her heart flutter, the feeling of butterflies made her feel sick, but it made her feel safer too. She felt her knees become weak as she felt the softness of Tzuyu's lips on hers, and as Tzuyu ran her hand through Sana's hair.

Sana's hand caressed Tzuyu's neck as the two felt a connection like before.

Tzuyu came up for air, and Sana felt her face turn a heavy shade of red.

"That-that was a nice way to shut me up."

The people who were at the gate suddenly cheered, and the two had just remembered that they were there again.

Sana turned to look at Tzuyu.

"So... what do you think?"

Tzuyu sighed. "Sana, that kiss means I love you too. Now kiss me again, loser."

"Happily." Sana giggled like a little kid as their lips met once more.

Jeongyeon and Minsoo finally arrived at the gate.

"Did it work?" Minsoo asked.

Jeongyeon slapped his head. "OF COURSE IT WORKED, YOU DUMBASS! THEY'RE HAVING A WHOLE MAKEOUT SESSION IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!"

"Okay, no need to slap me."

Sana and Tzuyu finally let go of each other, out of breath and smiling.

The flight attendant came up to them.

"So..... are you getting on the flight or not?"

Tzuyu shook her head as she laughed.

"I'll be staying in Korea." She smiled.

Jeongyeon, Minsoo and Sana all bounced up and down, happy with her choice.

Sana threw her arms around Tzuyu and grinned.

"You'll be coming with us."

"I can't wait."

Minsoo and Jeongyeon smiled at the two who walked up to them.

"I love happy endings." He looked at their hands which were intertwined. "Remember guys, pre-marital hand holding is a sin." He joked.

The other three laughed as they walked towards the main airport.

"Would you guys like a special escort home?"

Sana and Tzuyu looked at each other, and then back to Minsoo.

"We'd love that."