🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰

The morning sun shined brightly through my red-tinted curtains as my loud alarms went off. Having the urge to hit the snooze button and go back to sleep I rubbed my eyes and sat up taking in the scenery of my bedroom before untangling myself from the covers. I walked into my bath and turned on the sink so I could splash my face with water to help me wake up.

"Come on Kiyomi, it's the first day of school. Wake up!" I yelled at myself, slapping my cheeks to fully awaken myself.

I walked out of the bathroom and to my closet where my school uniform was. Once I had my uniform I went back to the restroom and took a shower before brushing my hair. 

All of a sudden my phone buzzed and I wrapped a towel around my still undressed body before picking up the phone to see a text from Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi🦖:

Sry I won't b able 2 walk with u 2day. I have 2 get 2 the gym early.

Kiyomi🌹:

Thats ok. I'll meet up with Yua at the gate. C u in class.

I finished getting ready and left my house after eating breakfast. As soon as I stepped inside the school gates I was surrounded by a crowd of boys giving me many compliments.

"You're so pretty!"

"Hey! You are cute!"

"Damn you're hot..."

'Isn't this verbal abuse?' I sweatdropped as the many female students glaring at me.

Suddenly an arm flings around my shoulders and guides me away from the crowd. I look up to see my best friend Yua coming to save me once again.

"I dare you, boys, to follow us, but don't say I didn't warn you if you don't wake up tomorrow." She says with murderous intent in her eyes.

"Thanks, Yua." I say while looking up to the brown-haired female.

"Wait aren't you supposed to be with Iwaizumi?" She asked me with a curious look.

"He said that he had to go to the gym first so he left before me." I reply as we head to our lockers.

"Such a ladies man." Yua says as we enter the building.

I softly giggle at her comment but stop as soon as I hear I crowd of girls yelling. Me and Yua quickly walk to see what the situation is when we see a male with dark brown hair and green eyes surrounded by the crowd of females shouting his name.

"Isn't that Riku?" Yua asked.

"Yeah, it is."

"Should we go help him?" She questions while looking at him with pity.

"I guess."

After a few minutes of pushing and pulling me and Yua finally dragged Riku out the swarm of girls.

"I'm so tired and the day hasn't even started." Yua states while wiping her forehead.

"And we still need to check what class we're in." I sigh.

"Thanks, you guys" Riku states while his face still remains expressionless.

To people who don't know Riku well enough, their first impression of him might make him seem like an arrogant brat who doesn't know the first thing about manners, but in reality Riku is a very proper person with an amazing I.Q score. Yua on the other hand is actually quite nice. She only seems rude when it comes to helping the people she cares about.