🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰

Me, Oikawa, and Yua sat down at our seats and began chatting among ourselves. Well, actually it was Yua and Oikawa talking. I was focused on other things, such as Iwaizumi and the pesky fly beside him aka Yuki. Suddenly Iwaizumi turned his head towards us, making  direct eye contact with me.

Iwaizumi was about to talk when he was cut off by Yuki who interrupted him. 

"Hiya everyone, how was your weekend?" Yuki asked.

I gave Yuki an emotionless expression as I answered her. "It was great thanks for asking." 

And with that, I turned back to Yua and Oikawa. That's when the teacher walked into the class and began teaching, though it was impossible for me to focus since a certain boy was staring at me the entire time. 

Time flew by and there were five minutes until lunch.

Right then a piece of paper flew onto my desk as I looked around to see Yuki staring at me before giving me a wink. 

I quietly opened up the note and read it.

Dear Saito-San,

I believe that me and you need to have a quick chat. Please meet me near the boys' gymnasium before you head off to practice.

P.S: You can bring Yua if you want. It wouldn't affect anything.

From, Yuki 

"What's that?" A voice whispered.

I jumped a bit from being startled before looking up to see Yua facing toward me. 

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing just some notes for class." I whispered back as I stuffed the piece of paper into my backpack.

Yua opened her mouth to reply back but was interrupted when the bell for lunch rang.

"Come on let's go to lunch." I said, pulling Yua out of the classroom. 

We made our way to Sara's classroom so we could eat together when I saw a familiar face talking to Sara.

"Oh, Hi Trevor-san!" I excitedly shouted while waving my hand.

"Huh? Omi-san what are you doing over here?" Trevor asked.

"Omi-san?"

"Oh, sorry. I should have asked before giving you a nickname." He replied while rubbing his neck nervously.

"N-no it's f-fine. I've just never been called that before."

Sara began to sniff the air strangely while Yua walked over to her.

"Is there something of the matter?" Yua asked Sara in an oddly respectful tone.

"Do you smell that delightful scent Yua?" Sara said while flinging her arm across Yua's shoulder.

Yua started to sniff the air as well before letting out a pleasant sigh. "Ah yes, it is without a doubt an amazing scent." Yua said.

I gave Yua and Sara a confused look while asking "What are you talking about? I don't smell anything."

"I see Kiyomi cannot smell this desirable smell, but we are most definitely sure Trevor can smell it." Sara said, turning towards Trevor with a slight grin on her face.

"Smell what? I can only smell the dust coming off of these school books." Trevor told Sara as he raised an eyebrow.

"No, no, no sniff the air some more and you will be able to smell this scent." Yua replied.

Sara changed her expression to one of peacefulness as she put her hands together. It sort of seemed like she was praying.

"Yes sniff the air and smell the scent..." Sara said.