🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰

🌹2 Weeks Later🌹 

 I hit the volleyball that was flying high in the air. "Kiyomi it is time to go." Yua called out.

"Coming." I said as I ran over to Yua who was by the door waiting for me.

Suddenly Yua's phone went off as she then pulled it out of her pocket. I peeked over Yua's shoulders out of curiosity only to see a message. Though I couldn't tell exactly who Yua was texting judging by the look on her face it's probably Oikawa.

I decided to mess with her a bit so I pretended not to know who she was texting. "Yua who are you texting?"

Her face quickly went bright red before she stuffed her phone in her pocket and answered me.

"It's just someone. Also, can Iwaizumi walk you home today?" Yua asked.

My face turns bright red as I think of me and Iwaizumi walking home together but nonetheless, I put my feelings aside and tell her that he can.

Yua looks at me with a simple smile plastered on her face before replying. "That's good, I didn't want you to walk alone." She says before she walks to the gym doors.

"Wait but Yua where are you going?"

Yua turns back to me and tilts her head while saying "I'm going on a date of course."

"Oh, oka- WAIT WHAT?!" 

Yua then gracefully skips her way out of the gym before answering my question leaving me with a shocked expression on my face.  I walk to the changing rooms and put on a different outfit before I leave the gym not forgetting to lock up. 

As I make my way to the front gate I notice that the boys' volleyball team was discussing something. I don't know many of the players on the boys' volleyball team but I met some of them when Oikawa and Iwaizumi introduced them to me. As I walk closer to the team I begin to hear what they were talking about, though I couldn't hear all of their conversation, I did hear Oikawa mention something about having somewhere to be, and with that Oikawa sped off. 

While everyone was distracted by Oikawa I decided to make my way over to Iwaizumi so I could ask him to take me home. I gently tug on Iwaizumi's jacket to grab his attention. He turns around to me with a bit of confusion on his face before asking where Yua was.

"Yua told me to ask you if you could walk me home today. She said she had a 'date'." 

"Sure" He simply replies before walking out the school gates with me following close behind.

"Oh, what's this? Iwaizumi did you finally get yourself a girlfriend?" Matsukawa teases.

My face turns dark red at the thought of me being Iwaizumi's girlfriend. Sure we are good friends but I don't think he sees me as girlfriend material. Iwaizumi on the other hand just continued to walk off ignoring the comments coming from his teammate.

After walking for a bit we finally arrive at my house. I bow slightly and thank Iwaizumi before opening my house's gate. Right before walking through the gate, Iwaizumi calls out to me.

"Kiyomi." He says with a dust of pink spread across his cheeks.

I turn around to face him with a surprised look on my face before answering him. "Y-yes" I stutter out.

Iwaizumi looks down at his shoes muttering something that I wasn't able to hear before he looks back up at me. "Are you busy on Thursday?" He asked.

I quickly shake my head because I couldn't trust my voice to answer without stuttering.

Iwaizumi quietly sighs before continuing his question. "Do you want to come to our practice match against Karasuno Highschool?" 

My eyes widen a bit before I frantically nodded my head and said "I would love too!" A bit louder than I was supposed to. I look at the ground before I blushed once again at the childish reaction I made.

As I was looking down at the pavement Iwaizumi walks up to me and places his lips against my cheek before he takes a step back and gives me a quick sorry. I look back up to him as my face went 10 shades redder than it already was. 

"I'll see you at the practice match tomorrow then." He says before walking off.

I walked inside my house and went straight to my room. I flopped down on my bed and pulled out my phone to call Yua. Once Yua picked up the phone I told her about Iwaizumi inviting me to his practice match against Karasuno Highschool.

"Oh right Oikawa invited me too." 

"Really, that's great. We can go together." 

"Did you know Kageyama goes to Karasuno?" 

"He does?! I'm glad I get to see him again." 

"Me too" 

Suddenly Yua starts laughing causing me to get a little surprised before she starts talking once again. "Karasuno is also the school that Sara's crush goes to."

"What are you trying to say?" I ask knowing that she has something up her sleeve.

"I suggest we invite Sara but let's not tell her about the boy's opponent that way she'll be surprised when she sees her crush."

"Ok." I say already knowing how this will turn out. 

🌹Thursday🌹

As me and Yua walk out of the classroom we see Sara walking down the hallway. 

"Inoue-chan" I call out as I rush toward her.

Sara gives me a disapproving look before she says "Kiyomi my sweet... Call me Sara." In a demonic voice.

My legs begin to tremble in fear as I answer her. "Yes, Sara."

Before I knew it Sara's expression completely changed into a child-like grin. "That's better." She says while patting my head.

"Sara you should come with us." Yua says while rolling her eyes.

Sara gives Yua a confused look before asking where we're going. Right then Yua grins evilly before telling Sara we were going to the practice match that the boys' volleyball team has.

Sara who had nothing to do today saw nothing wrong with going and decided to go with us. As we all walk to the boy's gym Yua's phone started ringing. She quickly answered the phone before telling me and Sara that she had to leave as she rushed out of the building.

Sara suddenly got a curious look on her face but soon got rid of it as we walked through the gym doors. "Where do you think she's going?" Sara questioned.

"I honestly don't know."

Sara just hummed in response as we made our way up the staircase to the bleachers. 

We found our seats in the middle row so we could see everything. That's when we saw the boys walk into the gym. Iwaizumi's eyes scanned the area looking for any sight of me and once he saw me he gave me a small smile. In reply, I gave him a small smile back until Sara's words interrupted the moment.

"I wonder where their shitty setter is?" Sara says.

I looked around the gym but didn't catch a glimpse of Oikawa anywhere.

'I wonder where he's at...'

Just then we saw the opponents enter the gym. Sara looked shocked as she saw Karasuno enter.

I internally sigh as I put a hand on Sara's shoulder before asking her if she was okay.

"Yeah, I'm alright I just didn't expect to see them here." She says with a face of distress.

"Are you going to go talk to them?"

Sara snapped her head toward me as she replied. "M-maybe later." 

It was obvious that she was lying and I wanted to know why, but I decided to drop it because it seemed like now wasn't the best time to ask.

I begin to focus my attention back on the court once I hear the referee blow the whistle to signal the start of the match.

'I guess it's time for them to play...'