🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽

Oikawa and Yua just stared at me with shocked expressions before looking at each other. Both of them became stuttering mess while trying to find a reason as to why they were addressing each other differently. Once Iwaizumi got tired of hearing Yua's and Oikawa's excuses he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to our desk.  

Iwaizumi stopped walking when we arrived at our desk then he let go of my wrist and turned around to face me. "Today I'll walk you home." He bluntly stated.  

"S-sure," I said as he sat down at his desk.

Soon after Oikawa and Yua sat in their seats. 

"The teacher is a bit late today don't you think?" Yua says as she pulls out her books.

"So Oikawa where were you yesterday?"

Oikawa turned around to face me before he answered the question. "Kiyo-chan you sure are curious." 

"Oh, s-sorry I d-didn't mean it in an offensive way or a-anything." I stutter out while shaking my hands frantically.

Oikawa smiled at my awkwardness and patted my head. To me, Oikawa has always been like a brother. He would always help me when I needed it most and whenever a random boy tried to approach me he would always scare them off with these weird glares.

A shiver snapped me out of my thoughts as I turned around to see Oikawa's fangirls whispering to each other with a dark aura surrounding them. Usually, they would come and drag me away from Oikawa but a certain someone was ensuring my safety. I turned to my left and saw Yua glaring back at the fangirls with a sadistic look in her eyes challenging them to step forward. All of the glaring and whispering ended when Oikawa started talking.

"To answer your question Kiyo-chan I was with Yua. She was nursing me back to health after I hurt my knee." Oikawa said.

A sudden realization popped into my head. "So that's why you left before the practice match started?" I asked shifting my attention to Yua.

A bright red blush spread across Yua's face as she tried to talk but was suddenly interrupted by a certain blond-haired female.

"Oh, Yua-chan I heard you almost beat up Sara-san," Kimi stated as she walked in front of Yua's desk pausing as she reached her destination. "Did you lose your temper again? You know one day you won't have any friends because you beat them all up." Kimi says in a teasing voice.

"Don't you have a boy to seduce or something?" Yua says calmly as she tries to finish her notes from yesterday."

"Maybe I do?" Kimi says as she walks over to Oikawa. "Oikawa are you busy after school today?" Kimi asked.

From the corner of my eye, I could she Yua's fist trembling as she squeezed the pencil she was holding.

"I'm busy," Oikawa stated as his tone changed to one of annoyance.

Kimi stuck her bottom lip out with a pouting expression as she talked once more. "Aww, that's too bad I really wanted to go on a date with you." 

Suddenly a snap was heard as I turn my head to look at Yua. Her pencil was snapped in half and her fist were trembling non-stop.

"You should really work on your anger issues Yua-chan otherwise it may end up like last year." Kimi says with a huge grin on her face. 

That's when Yua had enough of Kimi and stood up knocking her chair down to the ground. I was about to stand up and grab Yua but the classroom door opened to reveal our teacher.

"If you're going to fight do it after school please." The teacher said tiredly.

Yua picked up her chair and sat down once again as Kimi walked to her seat and with that, the day passed on slowly. When it was time for lunch I looked around for Sara instead of eating due to the fact that I forgot my lunch at home. When I asked Sara's classmates for her whereabouts they told me she went home early today. Leaving it at that I went back to my classroom.

Once classes were over we all grabbed our stuff and made our way to the front gates only to be blocked by Kimi.

"Yua-chan earlier you looked like you wanted to tell me something." Kimi says as she takes a step closer to Yua.

"Move out of my way." Yua replies as she tries to walk past Kimi.

Kimi quickly grabs Yua's arm stopping Yua from moving any further.

"I just needed to tell you something right quick." Kimi stated as she leans toward Yua's ear and whispered quietly.

Yua's eyes widened at what Kimi had said before her face turned to one of anger as she lifted Kimi up by her collar and threw Kimi down to the ground. The students around us began to chant 'Fight, fight, fight' wanting to see more action between the two females.

I quickly run over about to stop whatever Yua was going to do next but Oikawa arrived before me. He swung Yua over his shoulders as she screamed out telling Oikawa to put her down. The students who were chanting quickly dispersed with dissatisfied looks and a few Aww's.

I sigh in relief as I walk over to Kimi and hold out my hand trying to help her up only to have my hand slapped away.

"I never asked for your pity." Kimi says as she picks herself off the ground. 

"I wasn't tr-"

"Aren't you afraid of me and the fact that I can ruin your little friendship between you and..." Kimi says as her eyes travel in the direction of Iwaizumi.

"Kimi why are you doing this? We all use to be such great friends I thought."

"That's right you thought we were friends. Take my advice and stay out of it because I can make this year even worse than last year." Kimi says.

Suddenly a hand grabs mine dragging me off of the school property leaving Kimi shout and telling us not to ignore her. I look up next to me and see Iwaizumi looking straight ahead.

"I asked to walk you home today." He states.

"Right." I say with a smile spread across my face.

As he walked me home we talked about random things and in the midst of everything I forgot that Iwaizumi was holding my hand. I wanted the feeling of his warmth to last. It was comfortable and it felt like I could always rely on this hand to help me when I need it most.

Before I knew it I was home. Iwaizumi took his hand away from mine as he came to a halt. I was already missing the warmth of his hand. I wanted it back.

'But that's selfish'

Shaking the thoughts out of my head I turned my attention back to Iwaizumi.

"Look I've been thinking about this for a while now but I had no idea how I should ask you, so I have been waiting for a good time but I would understand if you say no." He says as I tilt my head in confusion. "Kiyomi would you be willing to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

My eyes widen and a dark blush appears on my face as I stutter out my answer. "I-I w-w-would love t-too."

Iwaizumi blinks a couple of times before smiling softly. "Right, so I'll pick you up tomorrow at 10 a.m" He says before walking away.

Watching him walk away reality decided to hit me like a ton of bricks.

'I was just asked on a date!'