🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰

🌹Kiyomi's POV🌹 

 Once we were all tired out from celebrating everyone walked off in different directions so they could go home Yua stuck with me seeing how our houses were right across from one another.

"So when did you plan all of that for Iwaizumi's birthday?" Yua asked me.

"Huh? Oh, I had spare time I guess." 

"Hm" Was the only reply I heard from her.

The rest of our walk home was silent until we arrived at my house. I walk into my house after seeing Yua off. I greeted my parents then went straight to my room and flopped down on my bed. I didn't plan on falling asleep just yet so I sat up and stared across the room at a desk I have. The desk had a small number of papers stacked on top with a pencil case sitting next to the stack of papers and towards the back of the desk was a picture frame with a picture of my middle school graduation. In the picture were me, Yua, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi with huge smiles on our faces.

Right then a sudden thought came to mind as I went to the desk and started checking the drawers. After searching for a couple of minutes I found what I was looking for. It was a red diary with a rose-shaped lock on it, but the problem was that I forgot where I put the key. I kept searching in the drawer looking for the lost key only to realize that it wasn't there.

That's when it clicked...

'The things most important to me will always be closest to me'

I quickly grabbed the picture frame and pulled out the back. And there it was... behind the picture lied a small key. A key small enough to fit in the diary lock. I took the key out of the picture frame and lined it up with the lock. Once the key was pushed in I turned it until I heard a click.

I took off the lock and skimmed through the pages as I noticed that the last entry I wrote was during my first year of high school. I grabbed a pen out of my pencil case.

"Might as well catch up." I mumbled to myself as I pressed the pen against the diary page.

At that moment the words practically wrote themselves. It felt like I had no control over what I was writing. Currently, the only thing that was on my mind at the moment were the words Iwaizumi said to me the night he rescued me from that drunk man...

'Are you okay?'

I couldn't tell if I was okay or not with everything that was happening but, I knew for sure that I should be grateful. Though I may be speaking too soon for now I can definitely say that this. Compared to last year this year can be considered peaceful.

🌹🌹🌹

Dear Diary, 

It's been almost two years since I've written anything... You must have been lonely huh? Sorry about that, I'll make it up to you by catching you up to speed with everything that's happened. It may be a bit long but here I go...

Back in my first year of high school, I signed up for the volleyball club with my best friend Amano Yua. We've known one another since we were in pre-school. By now she probably knows more about me than I do myself. Anyways, once we signed up for the volleyball club Yua was so happy because she was one step closer to her dream of becoming a Pro Volleyball player alongside Oikawa Tooru. To me, Oikawa was always like a brother since I was the only child in my family. But the thing about Oikawa was that he seemed like he could never be satisfied with whatever he was doing. Because of this I always worried for Yua due to the fact that her feelings toward Oikawa seemed to have grown over the years...

That's funny... Who am I to be worried about someone else's love life when I was once in love with a man I couldn't have? I guess I would have to tell you everything first for you to understand so let me get to the point. The day that me and Yua signed up for the girl's volleyball club the boy's volleyball club was also having tryouts. Thus Oikawa and his best friend Iwaizumi Hajime (The boy who I am without a doubt in love with) signed up for the team. Everything was perfect but as you know all good things must come to an end. 

Half of our first year went by in a flash and soon a female named Harada Kimi transferred to our school. When I first met Kimi she was working alone in her classroom while everyone was at lunch. I quickly took note that she was different from most people. She looked like she had a goal set in her future. I also took notice of how her eyes were filled with nothing but loneliness. And for that exact reason, I became friends with Kimi.

Soon enough Yua also became friends with her well actually I'm not so sure. Those two were always challenging one another and getting into arguments so I guess you could consider them frienemies. So at least to me, Kimi was a friend, I trusted her enough to tell her about my crush on Iwaizumi. And a couple of weeks after I told her she began to change.

Kimi started to hang out with Yuki a lot more at the time which led to complications. Now you may be questioning who Yuki is. Sato Yuki is Yua's half-sister (Same dad different mom) and before you start thinking that they must be similar you're wrong. Yuki is nothing like Yua in any way. This is one of the reasons Yua hasn't told anyone about Yuki being her half-sister except me.

So when Kimi started to hang out with Yuki she had to adapt to how Yuki acted. Which meant she had to ditch us since Yuki was 'Too popular for us'. The only reason she thought that she was too good for us is because of her looks. Basically, every boy fawns over her because of her amazing looks even... Nevermind.

Anyways the only one she could bear to stand by was Oikawa since he's practically a god to most of the students here. And so Kimi ended up ditching us for Yuki and right after that, she became popular with everyone...

🌹🌹🌹

I drop the pen out of my hand before stretching my tense hands. Then I let out a long sigh as I start to think back to our first year.

"It really was peaceful before..."