🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽

"It's almost time." Yua says as we ready ourselves for the match against Fukurodani's girls' volleyball team.

"Yeah." Sara agreed, pulling her hair into a ponytail.

I turn to Aiko to see her taking deep breaths to calm herself down.

"Aiko." I say to the younger female.

"Y-Yes?!" Aiko replied nervously.

"You got this!" I cheer her on with a thumbs up.

Aiko looked a bit surprised until a bright smile appeared on her face as she shouted "Yes!"

"And this is why you're the team captain." Sara mumbles while I chuckled at her remark.

"Alright girls!" Our coach shouts gathering everyone's attention. "I know that some of you may be nervous right now. After all, it has been a while since we've played against a powerhouse school outside of Miyagi. But that doesn't mean that we are any weaker than them, okay? Just play like you always have and we'll get through this! Now get out there and show them your spirit!"

"What kind of cliché speech was-" Yua says before she was cut off by Sara who placed a hand over her mouth.

The girls cheered and ran to the court taking their positions while I walked over and shook the opposing captain's hand.

"I've heard a lot about your school." Said Fukurodani's captain.

"I could say the same to you."

"Well, let's make this an interesting match." She smiled.

"Will do."

I ran to take my position and the whistle blew signaling the start of Yua's serve. And of course, Yua wasted no time with showing off her jump float, though the other team received the ball quite easily. As the ball went from the libero to their setter, I readied myself to receive the ball in case it wasn't blocked.

Hana and our other middle blockers managed to touch the ball with their fingertips while someone shouted "One touch!" Kimi received the ball and Yua went in for a dump which gained us one point. 

After the opposing team countered us with a risky spike it was my turn to serve. Me not being the best at serves, hit the ball right to their libero. Thankfully the ball wasn't received properly so it flew back to our side of the net where Kimi was able to save the ball with her foot. 

"Nice receive!"

The match went on and in the end, our team won with two sets.

The scores were:

25-23 (Win)

22-25(Loss)

25-20 (Win)

I grabbed my water bottle from the bench alongside Yua and Sara. 

"They were pretty tough to beat." Yua says. "Though, that just means we need to work harder."

"Yeah." I agreed. "Let's work hard for the spring-preliminaries."

"Okay, everyone! Great job today, but you could all use a bit more work. Yua, try working on your receives. They were a bit off today." Says the coach.

"Right!" Yua shouts back.

"Well, we should start picking up. It's past 3 o'clock now." Sara says, picking up the volleyball. "I'm sure the boys are finishing up too."

After we put up the net and picked up the volleyballs the team and I got changed into regular everyday clothes.

"What should we do now?" I asked.

"We could go back to the hotel." Sara states.

"This early?! We have so much time left until dinner!" Yua exclaims.

"Yeah." Hana says. "It would be boring to just sit in the hotel."

"Should we explore?" Aiko asked.

"What if we get lost?" 

"NEVER FEAR! FOR I AM HERE!" Zoey shouts as she busted into the gym alongside Hanami and Aia.

"Sorry for the intrusion." Hanami apologized.

"It's fine." Sara says. "So what brings you here?"

"We found a microphone!" Aia says with sparkling eyes.

"..."

"No, listen. We think this microphone connects to the speakers throughout the gym." Zoey says before turning on the microphone. "Testing Testing." She says though nothing came out of the speakers.

"It didn't work." Aia points out. "Well, on to the next gym."

"Do you guys want to come with us?" Hanami asked.

"Better than sitting in the hotel room." Yua replied.

"I'll go."

"Me too." Said Sara and Hana and Aiko followed behind us as we checked the many gyms.

Finally, after testing the microphone in all the other gyms, we arrived at the gym where some of the boys were practicing. As soon as we walk through the gym doors Aia is surrounded by a couple of players from Nekoma.

"Akaashi! Look I found a microphone!" Zoey yells before skipping to the male.

"HANAMI!" Bokuto screams before dragging Hanami away.

"Is it always this chaotic?" Sara asked.

"I bet it is." Yua comments.

"I hope not." Hana says. "That would be a lot to handle."

"Yeah..." I sigh before realizing something. "Wait, what were they going to do with that microphone?"

"Karaoke probably." Sara replied. "I remember Hanami saying that Zoey could sing."

Hearing those words Yua's eyes widened. "Sing for me!" She yells and went to chase after Zoey.

"Oh, we are doing this now?" Hana says. "Okay."

With that, Hana, Sara, Aiko, and I chased after Yua who was chasing and Zoey who was chasing after Akaashi who was on the other side of the gym. 

Oh, how fun. Note the sarcasm in my words. 

What I really want to say is... What madness is this?!

And I actually don't want to run anymore. My legs are tired...