🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰

🌹The Next Day🌹

I'm exhausted...

Crying really does take all the strength out of you. I felt so tired that the coach told me to stay at the hotel today. 

At least Yua left her phone with me. That was nice of her.

Just as I was about to play a game on her phone a text from Kuroo popped up.

AnnoyingRooster🐔:

Yua told me u weren't feeling well. 

✨Goddess✨:

Yeah...

AnnoyingRooster🐔:

R U still ok with going out 2day?

✨Goddess✨:

Yes! Most definitely! Also thxs 4 offering 2 help me

AnnoyingRooster🐔:

No problem I just hope a pretty girl like u gets better

A blush appeared on my face after I saw his text. He's a bit of a flirt, huh?

✨Goddess✨:

Thxs I guess

AnnoyingRooster🐔:

So, I'll pick u up after the matches end

✨Goddess✨:

Ok, I'll see u later

AnnoyingRooster🐔:

Bye 👋 

After the short conversation with Kuroo, I basically spent the whole day playing games on Yua's phone.

Finally, when Yua and Sara came back to the hotel with Kuroo it was around 5 pm.  

What took so long?

"We're back!" Yua announced and pushed me out of the room with Kuroo. "And you two are leaving! Bye!" She yelled and slammed the door.

Kuroo stood there for a couple of seconds before turning to me. "So, do you remember the last place you had your phone?"

"I remember having it on the bus when we left Miyagi."

"I guess that's where we'll start." 

"Miyagi?! Are we going back there?!" I asked with a confused look.

"Of course not. We'll check the buses first."

"Oh." I blushed from the embarrassment since I sounded stupid.

"You sure are cute in a way."

"Oh um... Thanks." I said with a small smile.

On the way out of the hotel, we passed by Aia who was sitting in the lobby with Aki. Aia took a quick glance at me and Kuroo and her eyes dulled over. 

I felt guilty.

Just looking at Aia, you can tell that she likes Kuroo. It's the same thing with Kuroo.

I quickly came to a halt and Kuroo stopped shortly afterward. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I am, but you aren't."